Chapter 14: Continuous Training and Sports Festival Start

Chapter 14: Continuous Training and Sports Festival Start!

Yoshito and Momo were about to start their training for the sports festival. Yoshito agreed to help Momo train more with combat so she would stand a better chance.

"So today I think we're gonna focus on combat," Yoshito said, "I remember you telling me in the last chapter that you had a bit of a struggle with that."

"That's great! I could definitely get into martial arts or something. Or I can just create a nuke." Momo said.

"Momo no!" Yoshito said.

Momo giggled at his reaction.

"Relax I'm just kidding Yoshi," she told him, "I'd never go and pull a stunt like that."

Yoshito sighed in relief.

"In any case, let's get started," he said with a smile.

"Alright. I'll just use my martial arts to train you until you think you can keep up with my quirk." Yoshito said.

"That seems fair," Momo said as she got into a fighting stance.

Yoshito got into one as well. Since he was a speedster, he waas known to attack with his legs.

"Ready... Start!" he said.

Yoshito started to dash at Momo as she got ready to counter. He started dashing around. Momo thought of something that could keep him distanced from her. Yoshito started off with a kick. Momo evaded and then created something. It was a staff. She tried to hit Yoshito, but even without his quirk he was swift. Yoshito then countered with a kick which was then countered with her staff.

"Wow, how do you move so quickly using your quirk?" she asked.

"Easy! Pushups, situps, and a whole lot of juice." Yoshito said jokingly to which Momo laughed.

"Well at least I know what I need to work with you on," Yoshito said

He then pulled out a book of fighting techniques, giving it to her with a smile.

"This should give you a few pointers on basic combat," he said

"Thank you Yoshito!" Momo said, taking the book. "I promise to give it back to you whenever you need it back."

Momo then kissed him on the cheek to which he blushed.

"Ready?" he asked, to which she nodded.

Yoshito came at her again. This time she was ready. She dodged his incoming kick and then countered with a hit with her staff. Yoshito was quick to move out of the way before he got hit. Momo lunged at him with a staff spin which Yoshito stopped with his legs.

"You're getting better," he said

The two weeks started continuing as everyone was training for the sports festival. Ochako was training using OFA with Izuku at the beach that Izuku cleaned. Yoshito was training Momo in martial arts in the UA gym. And Bakuguo... he was trying to make bigger explosions at home.

And just like that, the sports festival day had just arrived. Everyone started heading inside. All of the students were waiting in the waiting room for the event to start. Yoshito was on his way there until he was stopped by a hug from Midnight.

"Hey Aunt Midnight," Yoshito saaid, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to wish you luck today," Midnight said, "So how are things with that creative girl."

"Well, since we became an item, it's been going well! Other than that blonde asshole of 1B trying to make advances towards her. I'd call him a prick, but he's an entire cactus in my opinion!" Yoshito said.