Chapter 4: Cleaning The Beach

Chapter 4: Cleaning the beach.

After Izuku's little 'dream', he noticed part of his room was damaged. Fortunately Hisashi knew some good people. He made a call to the Uraraka Enterprises to have the area cleaned up. Meanwhile, Izuku arrived at the same location at the same time. He saw All Might arriving at the area.

"Ahh young Midoriya, right on time," he said, "You seem happy."

"I got the quirk," Izuku said, "Its finally in my blood. My arm hurt a bit afterwards, but this lady healed it."

"That's wonderful news young Midoriya," All Might said, "I can't tell you how much work you saved me with all of this. With this muscle mass I say you should be able to control at least 5% as of now."

"Well that's a good starting block," Izuku said with a smile, "So why exactly are we here All Might?"

"A lot of heroes get credit and fame for fighting big bad guys and saving people from buildings, but one of the other important aspects of a hero is community service," All Might said, "This beach will be the spot where you do your first act as an aspiring hero! Well your second act anyway. In addition to this you shall also be learning new ways to improve your new quirk!"

"Yes sir!" Izuku said,

The boy was eager to begin his training. He spent a few days cleaning up garbage and pushing objects around. All might even sat on a fridge to help him. There were other days where he did some workouts with schedules made by Hisashi. He was also there to make sure Izuku didn't overwork himself. However he did just that.

"Whoa there buddy, take it easy," Hisashi said.

"Why are you pushing yourself so hard there?" All Might asked.

"Because *pant* i'm trying to *pant* work just as hard as *pant* anyone to become pant a hero..." Izuku said lying on the ground. He tried to move but his body felt like jello.

"Let's rest for now," All Might said, "Its not good for a hero to push themself too hard."

The next day, Izuku was working on a few smashes of his own. Hisashi and All Might were watching. They were joined by Recovery Girl and All Might's mentor and father figure, Gran Torino.

"So, he's the one," Gran Torino said.

"Yes," All Might said, " The funniest thing is he was already at the muscle strength he needed in order to receive the quirk."

"Why is every OFA user a muscle head," Recovery girl said as she shook her head, "But at least he's doing well with the quirk. He's actually doing better than I thought he would be, and making a lot of progress."

"Yes that's true," Gran Torino said, "However....."

Gran Torino then approached the boy.

"Hey kid, I got a question," he said, "How come you're using One For All the way you do?"

"Its how I summon it," Izuku said, "Like if I wanna punch something, I channel OFA into my arm."
"Honestly kid, Its like you're depending on OFA as a super move, but its much more than that," Gran Torino said, "What output are you using?"

"5% sir," Izuku said, "And so far it doesn't hurt my arms."

"That's a good sign," Gran Torino said, "However, you should look for a new angle and try and use OFA that way."

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

"You won't get it if I tell you," Gran Torino told him.

Izuku thought of something. He looked back to his book of heroes and quirks. One page in particular got his interest. It was his sister and how she used her fire quirk. She had the idea to cloak the fire around her to make a shield. He decided to do something similar, but with One For All.