Chapter 1: The big city (New North)

(Creators note! Welcome back to the others that have read my previous published book "The so called emo and the so called old man"! I now introduce you to "The model & Trusty Frust Employee!" Enjoy!! 🥳)

************************************

Ray's POV

My name is Ray Jones. I just turned 18 a few days ago. I've been working at this fast food place...as you can say for about a month. I get paid really well and I'm currently living with my mother. I love her to death but I just need to move out! I mean, an 18 year old boy like me still living with his mother is a bit weird.

************************************
"Good morning Ray~!" Mom says kissing my cheek and serving me my favorite breakfast combination of pancakes with jelly. Yes, its really that good! :)

I peck her cheek "Good morning to you too mom."

"Did you sleep well?" Mom asks getting her morning tea.

I scratch the back of my neck "Ehhh kinda. I just need a new bed."

"Well, I can get you a new one if you want. I want you to feel comfortable. With sleep, you want to feel like you're sleeping on a cloud, Ray."

"No worries. I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Of course mom. Would I ever lie to you?"

"Mmmm...You kind of have before" Mom says folding her arms

"Well, that was when I was little...!"

"That is true, but I still remember. Awww..!! I do remember when you were little..~ Awwww the memories!" Mom says tearing up

I stop eating "Ohh c'mon mom! Please not again..!"

"I...Its just you were my first child and my only one. Your father was barely in your life- Well, you didnt really know who he was but I raised you Ray for about 18 years! I was pregnant with you for 9 months! I was in labor with you for about 23 hours-"

"Ughh! Mom...!!" I whine

Mom stops tearing up. "Oh alright fine. My baby is just growing up so fast ! You should expect this Ray. I'm pretty sure all mothers are doing this to their sons or daughters."

I deeply sigh, finish my breakfast, and put on my apron, badge, and hat.

Mom kisses me one last time, I kiss her back and leave for work.

I get into my Black Widow Ultra which basically looks like this.

I got it for my 16th birthday, hehe. Start the engine race all the way to the road. New North City was very big, loud and bright! Very popular with selling street food, loud sirens and noises, musicals, taxis and movie theaters. I go to school but I'm on break until next month, which is 23 days from now.

One thing that I love about New North City is that some buildings have videos. So if you're in traffic or walking across the street, you have a nice little peek. All was there was showing movie previews, musical previews, ads, makeup brands and....Normàn!

He was a fine looking gentleman that was very popular. The moment his ads are on the building, shows him talking at his studio or just shows him vlogging for about 12 seconds all the girls scream his name.

Yes, it's good to enjoy but don't make it too loud that my ears begin to bleed, damn!!

************************************
At work

Traffic isnt really that bad. Its usually worse at night time!

My job at Trusty Frust was frying the chicken, and fries. Martha was in charge of making the bread. And Nate was usually in charge of making garden salads if anyone was interested.

Martha was a big fan of Norman but didnt really fangirl as much.

"Omg! Did you see Normàn's recent photo of Finstagram?" Martha asks me pulling out her phone

"No but I'll check now!" I say pulling out my phone to Finstagram.

I blush a little.

I think to myself "God Damn hes so hot!"

Martha peers at me.

"Ray? Are you...Blushing?"

"Huh?! What?! No! Why would I?! I believe I told you that I was straight." I chicken out and shove my phone into my pocket

"Hold up! Chill! I was just wondering because you never blush" Martha says laughing a little

"I'm fine Martha. You didnt see me blush and that's what." I say going into the kitchen.

"Well, if you say sooo" Martha says going to the front counter. "Good afternoon! How may I help you?"

To be continued :)

(Creators note! *Again* Just a quick heads up! 2 chapters will be updated every single week at the same time! 😋)