Chapter 22: Rip off the bandage! 🩹🏳️‍🌈

Ray's POV

Today was the day I move out. I finished packing all my clothes, room furniture and all my school things.

"I cant believe my baby is moving out..." Mom says holding a tissue in her hand

"Awww mom...!" I walk up to her and hug. "Its gonna be okay! I promise I'll call you every day! Also, Normàn will be coming."

Mom nods and goes into the kitchen. I was also nervous because I decided to make this day be the day that I come out to her. I didnt care if she'll hate me or not, it's my life and my feelings! I wont let anyone judge me because of my sexuality.

I finished loading the last box of clothes to my car and close the door. Norman caught my view. I'd never seen him wear a cardigan before!

"Its chilly outside! Isnt it supposed to be spring?" Norman asks shivering

"Well, that's New North for you!" I say laughing

"Hmph! Well, I brought your mom a basket full of the women's line for Excellence that's coming soon. I want to see if she likes it. It's full of perfume, body sprays, and lotions. I wanted to get her a dress but I don't know her size."

"Aww that's okay! I'm pretty sure she'll love it!"

************************************
3rd person POV

As Norman and Ray got inside, Isabella was so honored to meet Norman for the first time.

"You didn't have to give this to me, sir! But thank you so much! I really appreciate it! A gift from a celebrity!"

"Pleasure is all mine, miss." Norman says sitting down

Ray sits next to him, same with Isabella but the other side.

"So, I'm about to leave...But mom...I have.....Something to tell you..." Ray says looking down

Norman rubs Ray's back "Its okay, it's okay. Dont worry."

"Huh? What's going on? Ray, you can tell me anything."

Ray's eyes began to water and then sighed "Mother...I...I'm in a relationship...And that person...Is a boy."

Isabella's eyes widened

"A...And...That boy...Is Normàn Williams." Ray held Norman's hand "Im bisexual mom. I know its hard but you cant do anything about it. You need to accept me."

Isabella looked down. Ray noticed she had tears in her eyes, and then said something

"...Ray...I...I want you to be happy. And I love you no matter what. I just am very surprised that you've thought of this...."

"I had a feeling you would be...Are you sure you're not mad?"

"Of course! I'm glad that you're finding who you truly are but I was just surprised. How long have you two been dating?" Isabella says wiping away tears

"For about 2 weeks" Ray says

"Ah I see. Well, I'm happy for you Ray, and Normàn, I want you to take care of my son! Make sure nothing bad happens to him."

"Yes ma'am! You dont have to worry! He's in my hands." Norman says looking in Ray's eyes

Isabella smiles a little and gets up. "Hugs!"

Ray and Normàn both hug her but Ray doesn't stop hugging her, yet he cries.

"Its okay, its okay. I love you no matter what! I want you to be happy! That's all I want for you Ray. Same with you too, Normàn."

Normàn smiles and hugs Isabella one more time and Ray grabs his car keys.

"Well, we'll be off." Ray said

"So you're going to his mansion?" Isabella asks

"Mmhm!" Ray says

"For the last time, make sure to take care of Ray for me. I dont want him to get into trouble." Isabella says

"Yes, Ms. Jones. I promise I'll take care of him well. You don't have to worry about a thing." Norman says smiling at Isabella

Isabella smiles a little "Thank you. I wish you two the best! Ray, make sure to call me everyday!"

"Yes, mom. I will. Byeee!" Ray says smiling and closing the door

Isabella watches through the window as Ray drives off and Norman as well. "I love you Ray." She says in her head

To be continued