Chapter 53: The Talk (short chapter)

Ray's POV

It was the week of our wedding. Today was Friday and tomorrow, Saturday, is the big day. My aunt Jenny called my phone this morning saying that she wants to meet me at the lakeside to talk.

I have a strange feeling it has to do with the wedding.

But I'll just go because I don't want to cause an argument.

*******************************

Phil's POV

I was so excited to be a ring bearer! I've never been before ever but tomorrow. I will shine! But mainly Ray will shine because he will be walking down the aisle! I was so happy for him and Norman! They were meant for each other, and anyone who stands in their way will have to deal with me!

But I must get my suit and pillow ready for tomorrow! I cannot wait! 😆

********************************

3rd person POV

Traffic was busy again as usual. Ray had a bad feeling of how things will go when talking to his aunt. He wished Norman could be with him but she said that she just want it to be him and her.

After the 40 minute drive, Ray got to the lakeside. Aunt Jenny was sitting on the bench on her phone.
As Ray got out of his car, he sighed and walked to the bench. Aunt Jenny notice him and said "Hello".

Ray waved and sat

"So... What did you want to talk about?"

"It's about the wedding. Before you go crazy, I just wanted to let you know that I do not approve of this marriage whatsoever. But I will be there to support you." Jenny says

Ray blinked in surprise

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes, my dear Ray. The other relatives know and they're not happy. So they won't be coming, but I will, and your cousins as well. "

"That's very disappointing how the others are acting like.... but that's all right. At least you and my cousins will be there to support." Ray said sighing

"Your mother will also be there ...you shouldn't worry. Tomorrow is your day and it is your day to celebrate with fullest!"

"Thank you. I love you." Where is it hugging his aunt with tears in his eyes

Jenny smiles and hugs her nephew "I love you too."

To be continued