Chapter 31: Emma's chapter 🍊🧡🥕✨

( creator's note: hey guys I deeply apologize for uploading this story kind of late I was supposed to upload this yesterday but I've been feeling kind of left down and very busy because of getting ready for school. but I'm okay now and I try to upload stories about once a week so I'm sorry if I don't upload a story on a specific week...anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

"Soooo you're not going to be here the whole of this week and next because....?"

"...Because Ray and I are going on vacation. We'll be back next month." Norman said on the phone

"V-Vacation?! Awww man! Why didnt you invite me???" I whined.

"This isnt an ordinary vacation, it's more like a romantic one. Dont worry. Just make sure that everything is fine. Especially Excellence!"

"Ughhh!! Fine! Y'all better get me a souvenir!" I sigh and hang up.

It's not fair! Norman ALWAYS gets to have fun since he has a boyfriend.

At times, I really want to date anyone. But I really really want a girlfriend. Gilda. Shes so cute and pretty! I'm scared of asking her out. Like, I know she's probably not straight but she could easily reject.

I really want to kiss a girl but I'm worried that one might push me off and it wont go well. Also I get sooo confused with stepping in public. Everyone is just so beautiful and handsome at the same time uggghhh!!! 😫

Since I was talking care of Norman and Ray's dog, I decided on taking a little visit to their mansion.

🍊🧡🥕🍊🧡🥕🍊🧡🥕🍊🧡🥕🍊🧡🥕🍊

"Alright Snowball! You stay right here. I'll be back!" I say to Snowball and tie him. Snowball nods and barks.

Woah...It was so cold here! How much is the air conditioner on?!

57?! Okay, I know that hes going to kill me when he finds out I touched the thermostat but it's like winter here!!

I turned off the ac and go upstairs. The bed was nicely made. I opened Norman's closet. It was so big!! So filled with suits, hats to shoes! I was curious about Norman's suits.

Hmm...I wonder how I would look like wearing them? Lemme try!! 😈

A few minutes later, I finish changing into one of the suits. It was form fitting and fitted like a glove!

I decided to take a picture of myself and post it on Finstagram. The last time I posted was last year so this will be a nice surprise! 🤣

 The last time I posted was last year so this will be a nice surprise! 🤣

Within seconds I got so many notifications. My face heated up with so many likes and comments

Jasmine_Turner: 😍😍😍