Chapter 25: A drunkenly night 🌙

3rd person POV

Norman tossed Ray onto the bed, and Ray bounced on it from being tossed. Norman than climbed onto Ray grinning.

"Hehehe~ Are you scared~?" Norman hisses

"Does it look like I am?! I'm not! Let me go Norman! You need to sleep before something bad happens!!" Ray said squirming

"Let's kiss~!" Norman said lifting Ray's chin

"Norman! No-" But it was too late for Ray to continue talking Norman pulled him into a deep kiss.

(SMUT WARNING!)

Ray's POV

Norman kept on kissing me nonstop turning our kiss into a make out session. I was trying to struggle but I just couldn't! He wants things his way.

I could feel his slimy warm tongue enter inside my mouth like a slithering snake, and then poured saliva inside my mouth hole. As I moan a little, he starts to lick my neck softly

"Ughh..! Norman! Do you have to do this?! This isn't the right time! Stop it right now- Hahhhh~!"

"What now~?"

" ..Stop with this!! You need to sleep!"

"No~"

"What?!!"

Norman then makes an angry look and cups his hand into my face tightly "Listen you!!- I want to have fun with you! If I sleep...You're sleeping with me and it's not like falling asleep!"

"What has gotten into you?!!"

"Ohhh Ray~! I just cant stop loving you! You're just so damn fine!!!" Norman pleads

"Norman!-"

Yet again he does the same thing but it becomes worse. Norman digs into his dresser and pulls out a shopping bag

I turn slowly to see what was he rummaging in the bag

"W-What are you doing....?"

"Just a little surprise for you hun~" He smirks from the side

I blink in surprise for what he was doing and then groan.

Norman then stops rummaging and pulls out a packet. It took me time to realize that the title said "LOVE GEL" In pink all caps letters!

"D-Dont you dare!!" I yell whiles blushing

"Ohhh I will~! Now! Turn around for me!" Norman says smirking

"NO!"

"Awwww c'mon now Ray~ All you have to do is turn~" Norman meows to me and starts licking my neck. Is he starting to play cat now?!

I couldn't help it but moan. It made me turn around and face his TV. I could see my reflection. My hair all sticked up and my face was as red as a pepper.

"Ngh! N-Norman...What are you doing?- Ahh- Hey!!" I turn around to face him

He suddenly smiles big and peacefully pours the gel into my ass and then puts it down. It felt cold and slimy. But hey, that's how gel is supposed to feel....Right...?

"Norman! What are you!-" He unexpectedly shooted his index and middle finger into my asshole

"Nghhh~!! Norman~! Please...! No!!!~"

But it got even worse!

After I moaned those words, I heard a zip and that gave me the clue that Norman was unzipping his pants so he can stick his member into my asshole!

"Ahhhhhhh~!! Mmmpphh~ NORMAAN~!!!" I moan loudly and arch my back while hitting the mattress

"Yeaahh~ Feels good doesnt it~? I can make it go even faster~!" Norman says whispering into my ear

I gulp and blush at those words. "Please! It's okay! I dont want to get hard and get to the point where I cum. I'm not ready for that!"

I loved this feeling. Ive never had it before ever! It felt good and hurt at the same time that his huge member was inside of me; taking over my ass. Especially when he was pushing back and forth.

Norman pulls his member out of my hole. It I fall to the bed to stretch.

"...Is this your first time?" Norman asks putting back his boxers

I nod and blush at that statement and I put on back my boxers as well. "I've never had sex with anyone ever in my life! I never have even had my first kiss! You were my first. Its embarrassing..."

"Its not embarrassing. Its oka-" Norman tries to finish his statement but then lays down flat on the bed. After a few seconds I heard snoring. I smile a little and clean him up. The love gel was everywhere! His body, mines, and the bed. I had a feeling that cum would've been worse.

I put him into a new pair of boxes and cover him into his comforter. I smile once more and then kiss him on the lips. I pull away and put my hand on his head. It was warm and it was good that he was knocked out.

"I love you Norman.~ " I say smiling big and then closing the door

To be continued