Chapter 6: Aftermath

(Creators note: Alright so this part of  chapter might be a little heated and I also gave a smut warning as well as one of the tags. If you cant handle some sexual things or a bit of smut then I just recommend you to skip until the next chapter comes. It's not really as bad as when Norman and Ray have fun...😅Also all the characters are 18 except for Norman being 19.)

************************************
3rd person POV

It was drizzling outside a little, but no thunderstorms.

Norman could tell the look in Blaze's eyes full of excitement whiles he was driving.

"This is a very nice car you have." Norman says

"Awwe thank youu! I think it suits me!"

"Yeah, it does." Norman says and goes on his phone.

As they both arrived to Blaze's place he went straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

Norman didn't really understand why but just went with it. He sat on Blaze's bed that was big, well not as big as Norman's. And then continued looking on his social media platforms.

When he heard the bathroom door open, Norman put his phone on a desk and then laid on the bed.

Blaze opened the door and looked on his phone.

Norman had a annoyed look on his face but was looking at the ceiling.

Blaze notices and puts his phone down

"I'm so sorry."

"Huh? No, its okay. I'm just bored. You said that you wanted to have a steamy night full of passion, but yet you're on your cell phone."

The moment Blaze said that he raced to Normàn. Normàn looked surprised.

"I'm such a fool. I should've pleased you a long time ago!" Blaze says grinning and kissing Normàn.

Normàn kisses back and pulls back Blaze.

Blaze moans as soon as Normàn takes off his turtleneck.

Blaze unbuttons Normàns shirt

"Ohhh wowww~! You have such a body!" Blaze says with starry eyes.

"I mean, I work out, thanks. And you too. You're built." Normàn says with a grin

"Thank youu!" Blaze says and licks Norman chest

"...Ahh..Just be gentle...I haven't done this in a long time." Norman says with a moan

Blaze stopped and looked at him "This isnt your first time?"

Norman nods "I've been in a relationship before. I've slept with woman as well"

"Ohhh now I see why. You will tell your fangirls, right?"

"I will, but I'm pretty sure they wont take it well. 😅"

"Ah that's understanding. It's a very big deal coming out...so please take your time. 😊"

The rest of the night was exactly how Normàn imagined it to be but it became tense

"Ahhhh~ Blaze....! You're going a little too deep..." Norman moans whiles grabing a pillow with his hands.

"Oh my gosh! This is exactly what I wanted! I cant believe I'm pleasing none other than Normàn himself! I'm gonna continue!" Blaze says excitedly

"I- wait...." Norman says blushing and crawling to his phone. He opened to check any notifications

Blaze looked unhappy and then put his body all over Normàn's