Chapter 8: "NO!"

3rd person POV

Ray was still thinking about the picnic with him and Normàn. He had major butterflies in his stomach that the fact that Normàn will be texting him later evening.

Ray decided to look onto his phone for about a minute and then get back to working

*NEW NOTIFICATION! JUST NOW! NormànWilliams tagged you in a post*

"Huh?!!" Ray said in a shock manner and opened Finstagram immediately

Ray blushed and then smiled...And then frowned

"Wait! How did he get my Finstagram account- Oh wait, nevermind. My number will show if I have Finstagram or not"

Ray liked the photo and commented

"Thank you so much! It's an honor! 😊❤"

Normàn replied in just 12 seconds

"💙💙💙"

NormànWilliams as requested to follow you

The moment Ray saw the notification that Normàn requested to follow his account he screamed

"What happened??!!" Martha asks running quickly to the kitchen

"Omg!! Normàn wants to follow me!! Should I accept?!"

"Omg dude really?!! Yassss~!!!" Martha said fangirling

Ray smiles and accepts his request. Even though Ray doesnt even post anything. Barely even on his story.

Norman had about a total of 10.58M followers and following 12 people, well...now 13 because hes following Ray .

Ray was only following 2,345 and had only 450 followers.

************************************

"Yeah! So, I'm planning on getting this type of tattoo." Nate says showing his phone to Ray and Martha

"...Its...Uhh...Its a beetle?" Martha asks

"Yep! Its supposed to represent my grandfather. His favorite animal was a ground beetle. So, I'm going to get that tatted!"

"I was wondering, do they do piercings there?" Ray asked

"If I remember, I believe so. How come you ask?" Nate says smiling

"Oh..Well..I was just thinking about getting something pierced. "

"Oooo~ What do you plan to get pierced?" Martha asks smiling big

"Mmm...I'm thinking about getting my tongue pierced."

Nate and Martha's jaw went straight down

"Y-your tongue?!" Nate said

Ray smiled and scratched the back of his neck "Ehhhh kinda. I feel like it'll make me look fierce."

"I mean, you do have a point. Tongue piercings do look good, but the pain! And...How can you eat? Or even worse...How can you brush your teeth?!!" Nate said freaking out

"Hey, just calm down. With eating, it's not a problem, I can easily take it out or just leave it in and then clean it. With brushing my teeth, I can just take it out quickly, and then put it back. Easy!"

"Will your mom allow that? I've seen her before and how strict she gets" Martha asks

"Uhhhh about that...I'll just ask her but she might say yes."

"You sure? Shes really strict " Nate asks

"Yeah guys!! I'm sure! Just you wait! 😌"

***********************************

"Tongue piercing?! Are you out of your mind?! Hell no!!" Isabella screams

"Awww c'mon mom! It's just a little needle that's going into my tongue."

"Nooo!!! Do you understand that your mouth will get infected?! I saw on the news this 24 year old girl got it and she accidentally swallowed the earring and had to get SURGERY!"

"Girls are ALWAYS like that! I'm matured!"

"Ray, you still need some more maturing to do! I still get worried about you on the road, yet I still allow you too because you need to learn! And you say you want to move out...HOW CAN I ALLOW YOU TO MOVE OUT WHEN YOU'RE DOING THIS MAGIC STUFF?!"

"Mom! It's nothing like magic stuff or witchcraft! You know I'm innocent! Look! I can handle this! I'm not 7 anymore!"

"I still dont trust you! You're NOT getting any piercings! Especially a tongue piercing for heaven's sake! I will not allow you to get anything under my roof!!"

"But mom!-"

"You're growing up too fast, Ray! I just want my baby boy to be back to how he was...But now hes going to become like those...Like those...Those players!!"

"Mom! How am I like those guys?! I dont get into multiple relationships at the same time!"

"You don't...But you'll become like those type of people when you get that piercing!!!"

"Mom!-"

"Enough with this!! Go to your room, rightnow!!"

"But mom-"

"Right now, Ray!!! I'm not playing!!!"

Ray deeply sighs, slouches, and goes upstairs to his room and throws himself onto his bed

"Mannn!!! I cant wait to get out of this fucking house!!"

"What did you say?!" Isabella yells

"I said, I cant wait to get out of this fucking house!!!"

"Ray watch your mouth! You know I don't play with that! If you want to play with me then you can! Be my guest! You dont talk to your mother that way!!!"

Ray closes the door gently and sleeps

To be continued.....