Chpater 7: More chicken needs frying 🍗

Ray's POV

The first minutes of the afternoon went terrible! Okay, I can't blame kids because they cant help it. I had to clean the floor extra well and tell the costumers to stay outside for a bit, because a 10 year old threw up, so I had to clean up the puke. 😑💨

Martha was snickering at me that I almost the the mop on her head! I should've done that but I was too nice.

"Alright! You all can come back!" I holler from outside. Customers enter back in

"I believe we found a new janitor!" Martha teases

"Shut up!! I'm an employee! Not some dirty ass janitor!" I yell at Martha whiles washing my hands

"Aww Ray, she was just playing. Just a little joke" Nate says laughing a little

I roll my eyes and get back to the kitchen

As soon as I get more chicken out, the phone rings. I pick it up.

"Good afternoon, this is Trusty Frust, how may I help you?"

"Ahh yes! My name is Normàn and I would like the 8 piece chicken tenders, not that spicy but extra crispy and some cajun fries, please."

I froze.

I...I cant believe this....! Is this Normàn Williams talking to me?! The best celebrity and model of all times! Wait! Didnt I see him at that Gay nightclub last night and now HE'S talking to ME?!

"......"

"...Ummm...Hello..? Is anyone on?"

"........"

"Hello...?!"

"....Ah! I am so sorry sir! Yes yes!! I'll get your order right away! Would you like any sauce or a drink?"

"That's quite alright and yes please. Do you have Stripe?"

"Yes sir! Diet or no diet?"

"Diet please. I'm still trying to control my self with soda...😅"

"Oh no worries! I can agree too! 😁 Alrighty! That'll be done in the next 5 minutes! And I believe I know your building....?"

"Mmhm."

"Ok! Your food will be here shortly! Goodbye!"

"Bye bye~"

After I hung up the phone I immediately started frying chicken and started seasoning the fries.

"Ray, we have 3 orders." Martha calls out

"To go or to eat here?"

"To go!"

" *Sigh* Alright. "

Luckily the order just wanted drumsticks and curly fries and we already had some drumsticks in the oven.

I still continued to do Normàn's food first. Hes like a king so I must prepare his food before anyone else's!

I put a large Stripe with 5 ice cubes along with the 8 piece chicken he wanted with cajun fries in a box and then a bag.

I put on my jacket "Make sure nothing bad happens when I'm gone, because if something does, you'll regret it!"

Martha and Nate nod and continue working.

************************************
Normàns place wasnt that far from Trusty Frust, but I couldn't believe he talked to me again! Maybe he didnt have Blaze in his mind! Anyways, I hated him. Ever since he bullied me in middle school I never looked at him the same.