Chapter 23: Excellence!

Norman's POV

It was already morning. As soon as Ray and I got home yesterday, we dropped and slept. It took almost 3 hours to come to my place.

Whiles Ray was still in bed, I got up to brush my teeth and made some eggs, bacon and oatmeal for both of us.

Moments later, I heard Ray coming down the steps. His hair was shriveled up. It was so cute! He looked like a porcupine!

*Yawn* "Good Morning."

"Morning, babe. How'd you sleep?" I greet as I kiss Ray's cheek

Ray blushed a little "Oh umm..I slept pretty good. You?"

"I'm glad to hear and I slept well."

During when we were eating and discussing, Ray still was blushing

"Are you okay?"

"Of course! I just cant believe we're living together. We even shared a bed!"

"Haha I know right. But I'm so happy that we're together now. I love you." I say holding Ray's hand

"I love you to- Hey! Isnt that your dog Snowy?"

"Oh my gosh yes! Come here Snowy!" I say smiling and holding her "Remeber daddy's little boyfriend? Here he is!"

Ray takes her away from me and smiles "Aww! Heyyy! I'm Ray! I'm doing to be one of your new owners."

Snowy of course licks Ray's cheek in response.

"I love her! She's kinda like a mini child for us."

"Haha yes. Oh! I have to get ready fast! The opening line for Excellence starts af 1:00 PM!" I say getting up to put my dish in the sink

"Huh? It's like 12:28 right now." Ray says

"28?! Ray! Hurry up and finish your food! I'm going to take a shower quick and dress up! You're going to be my assistant! Remember?"

"Assistant...Ohhh!! I do remember! Okay!"

I kiss Ray on the cheek one last time and then rush to the bathroom fast.

************************************
After the shower I primped myself well,  Put on my royal silk blue tuxedo with white slip on shoes. Combed my hair, sprayed myself and put on a whatch that is from my line.

I was so nervous because everyone in New North will be seeing my line! Not to mention some other people from all over the world and origins will be seeing my products as well! I was so scared that-

My phone rang! I checked quickly and it was Emma

"Hello! Emma! What's up?! What happened?! I'm on my way!"

"Woah woah woah!! Chill! I just wanted to let you know that the time has been postponed to 1:30 PM, due to traffic."

"Ahhh okay. Thank you so much for letting me know! Bye now!"

"Goodbyee!"

I was so scared that she was about to say it was cancelled. I remembered my great grandfather told me when I was little that chewing gum solves nervous stuff. I looked all over my drawer and found an unopened pack. I unwrapped one quick and shot it into my mouth.

He was right! It did help me a little, also fresh breath and healthy teeth! 😁

When I saw Ray, he was already dressed up. He just wore a red suit with some design.

"Aw you look nice! Emma just called and the event will start at 1:30 PM instead."

"Hm? Oh okay, sounds good.- Woah..." Ray said looking up from his phone