Chapter 12: "Would you be my assistant?"

Normàn's POV

Ray seemed like a very compatible person. I liked him a lot. Well- not like in a romantic type of way...Well- I actually don't know at the moment if I am or not. 😅

As we got inside, I led him to my office. Asked him to sit and we finally were able to discuss what we were going to discuss.

"I came to ask you for a request." I say sitting down and folding my arms

Ray relaxed a little on one of the leather chairs and spoke "Yes sir!"

"I was consuming...Would you be my assistant for my brand coming soon called "Excellence!"?"

"Assistant...? Oh, what do I do?"

I slouch back and relax "What you do is assist me when it comes to the perfume/cologne. Outfits are still being made, so we can worry about that until next month. Same with shoes. Also, I would like you too see the watches as well."

"S..So you want me to assist you with that?"

"Mmhm! And I'll be paying about about 30 dollars a week!" I say smiling

Ray's jaw dropped "T...Thirty dollars a week?! That means I'll make 60 dollars every 2 weeks! For my job I usually get paid 20 dollars...But 30 dollars! That's awesome!! Are you sure about this?"

I laugh a little "Of course! And I can tell you need the money."

Ray smiles a bit. "Thank you so much! Also with my college tuition too."

My eyebrows raise up "You're in college?"

"Haha, not yet. I'm a 12th grader, I'm graduating in 2 months and have to go to school next week."

"Ahhh I see. I have a feeling you'll do well! And keep up the good work! You can make it!"

"Aww...Thank you. That means a lot."

"No problem! Now, let me show you your first job!" I say pulling out a container of blue liquid from a bag

"This, Ray is a sample. The official bottle is still being made. I would like you to test this."

"Oh..Umm..How do I test?"

I smile and gently hold Ray's wrist and spray the perfume/cologne on him

Ray takes a little sniff and smiles

"Mmmm, this smells really good!"

"Does it itch?"

"Not at all!"

"The scent is supposed to be like a citrus, ocean, strong, manly women type"

"Ooooo yeah, but I love it"

"Its also supposed to give like...A sexy vibe. More like, letting any gender feel sexy about this scent whiles putting it on."

Ray frowned "Do you have to use the word sexy for everything?"