Chapter 20: Aftermath (3)

(Creators note: here is finally a photo of Blaze! yet again not my image (EXCEPT FOR THE GLASSES BECAUSE I ADDED A PNG ON THERE) in my theory, this is how he looks like. Also! I know that I was supposed to publish this next week but I cant wait that longer! I LOVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS! Anywhoooo enjoy! 🥰)

 Also! I know that I was supposed to publish this next week but I cant wait that longer! I LOVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS! Anywhoooo enjoy! 🥰)

BLAZE LEE 🇱🇨🇰🇷🇩🇴

Ray's POV

Norman and I had a quick chat on video. We just discussed how we were and any plans. It seemed that Norman had dinner with Emma later that evening but it wasnt like a date. Norman made sure that.

"Hehe why are you so ashamed?" Norman said smiling

Ray blushed in embarrassment "I..Its embarrassing because you know that I listen to the K pop group called Yellowpink!" (Blackpink)

"Well, I mean...Yellowpink in your area!" Norman teased

Ray had a straight face

"What's your favorite song from them?" Norman asked

Ray sighed and answered I actually love all of them, but my favorites are "Playing with fire" and "How you like that" "

"Ah, I've heard that playing with fire was a hit."

"Yes, it's an awesome song."

"Hm. Well, I'll talk to you later. Bye!"

"Byee!"

************************************
I was planning on moving out next month, because I'm still not comfortable being with my mother. I know that she'll throw things at me the moment I share her the real me. I've talked to that friend group that I had. Grayson told me that he understands what I'm going through.

He was in a relationship with a transgender woman and he told me that his mother yelled at him and cried her heart out. She wasnt happy, but she slowly calmed down and accepted him. Same with Valise. His father wasnt too happy but it took him 7 months to finally accept.

From what they all told me was, it takes a lot of time to come out and it isnt easy. It's a really big deal. For some people it was quickly easy and for some, it was hard and it didnt go well at all.

I want too but I'm scared. But it's good to come out when your comfortable...But right now...I'm not and I dont know when I'll ever be.

Anyways to bring things to the bright side, work went well. Martha and I were happy that Nate came back.

"Uwaahh...! You shouldn't have been gone this long!" Martha wails whiles hugging Nate

"Haha, 2 weeks isn't that much. But I'm thankful you guys didnt get the flu." Nate says smiling