Chapter 58: Creator's note ✌🏾✨

To all that has read this book I'm so happy and seeing all of the voting an comments! It brings me joy to see how my books are becoming big for everyone and I will continue to that.

There will be another book coming really soon and I have a feeling I announced it a few chapters ago but there will be a book that I'm working on that's called "Prance With The Devils"

Which is just a sort of spin off of the anime called diabolik lovers but it will be way better. The story description is

This boy named Griffin Amber that's 17 years old and his father is a businessman traveling overseas and he sends his son to this abandoned mansion but he doesn't know that it's filled with 4 sexy vampire brothers called the "Takahashis" Griffin has a hard time living in that mansion but surprises have happen as the story goes on.

Get ready for a little spice, sexiness, horror, violence, and laughter from the upcoming book

And it's gonna be way spicer than my previous books but this time it's not Norray. This will be a vampire bl fanfiction. I've already got ahead start on the book because I want to make sure to upload more chapters.

The chapters should be popping Wednesday the 16th of this month which is March. I hope you guys will enjoy it 🥰 and thank you all again I won't keep you waiting. I've just been uploading very slow due to school and graduation being really soon for me. 😅😭😩 So I will try to upload more sooner than just waiting for weeks .

But love you guys so very much and I hope you stay tuned for my next story coming soon! 😘😘❤️❤️❤️✨✨

- Mia (Bi_bobatea)