Chapter 26: Aftermath (4)

(hey guys so sorry for uploading this very late ive been trying to upload once a week but my schedules have been so packed and I've barely been on social media ;_; anywaysssss...enjoy this chapter and another one coming soon! 😄✨)

Ray's POV

Last night was terrible! I was fighting to get out of bed. My back was sore and not to mention my ass as well! Norman's member was just so thick that it made my hole hurt!

Anways, I just made a quick breakfast which was just milk and cereal. Norman ended up having a hangover so he's going to be asleep for about the next 3 hours or 2. I kissed him on the cheek and left for work

************************************
Norman's POV

"Mmmm...." I mumble tiredly. I  turn around and turn on my phone.

"Its 3:00 already?! I've never slept that late! Wait! What about Ray?! My work!-"

I then I slowly look from my phone. It seemed that someone has sent me a text message at 8:35 AM....It was from Emma.

Heyyy Norman! I hope you're doing so much better! Ray told me already what happened. I guess we will have to not provide much alcohol anymore. 😅  Hahaha! I'm so sorry that you got a hangover and was drunk. I've told everyone else about the incident. You wont be attending work today.

I'll ask Ray about tomorrow you coming...But today I would like you to rest and recover from your hangover. Make sure to drink plenty of water to not get dehydrated it helps! Get better soon!! 🤗🧡

Sent today at 8:35 AM

I deeply sighed at her response. I shouldn't have dranken that much! And now I made such a fool about my self. Great going Norman!

I replied to her message very simple

Thank you Emma for caring about me. I'll make sure to drink plenty of water and I hope to see you tomorrow at work hopefully. Again, thank you!

Sent today at 3:12 PM

************************************

Ray must've gone to work because when I looked through the window his black car wasnt there. I went to go brush my teeth and shower. In the shower, I started to cry. I felt so bad for causing a fool of myself. Mostly everyone in New North saw me at the afterparty acting like a dumbass!

I wonder if anyone has taken videos or pictures of my stupidity? Uggghh!! Everyone's going to remember the day I was drunk at the afterparty of my grand opening of "Excellence!" I barley even remember what exactly happened. The only thing I remembered was I was chugging 4 glasses of beer.

I changed into a short sleeve top with shorts. Didnt feel like wearing one of my suits. There wasn't any point. I wasnt feeling comfortable and I was at home.