Chapter 46: Who cares!

Ray's POV

I've been so excited and stressed about Norman and ours wedding. I know for a fact my family is going to scream and mom might be the only family member that will show up. No one in my family would like to attend a gay wedding.... They'll freak out!

As I woke up from my nap, I looked at the window. The sky was beautiful, everyone looked small from my view, and the pigeons were busy munching on some seeds. Later next week, I'll meeting with almost my whole family for a family dinner gathering.

I decided to invite Norman because that's the day I'll come out to all of them and say they Norman and I are engaged.

"Back~" Norman said opening the door

"Heyyy" I smile little and walk to Norman greeting me with a kiss.

"Don decided to finish my work. Sooo that's why I'm here early again." Norman said putting yourself down and removing the hair that was in my eyes.

"Awww that's so nice."

"Are you okay? You look stressed" Norman said frowning

I deeply sigh "I'm just... I'm just stressed out because of the wedding and gathering next week. Have you told your parents?"

"Not yet. My family is also very strict. Everything is going to be okay, even if they don't accept us...We have each other and it's on them if they cancel us out!"

"But Norman.... I'm just so s-scared...." I say and begin to cry

"Aww no baby... Don't cry..! You shouldn't be scared. We have each other! It's going to be okay. They need to expect that. It's a part of life. It's just like someone being straight... They feel comfortable being that. For us...We don't and there's nothing anyone can do. Just don't think about it too much." Norman said clutching me.

"I-I just don't want to get hurt...."

"You won't! I'll be by your side from the beginning to the end I promise!!"

I sniff and smile a little "Well.... I-If you say so."

********************************

⚠️ Some of these things will be too brutal to read ⚠️

3rd person POV (4 days later)

Today was the day for the family gathering dinner Ray was still worried.

Norman and him both made Greek chicken gyros for the dinner.

"They're gonna to lose it. I know they're going too." Ray said buttoned his jacket

"Like I said if they do, we have each other. Relax. Don't worry." Norman said

During 30 minute drive Ray was still worried and it was getting worse

"Ray! You shouldn't worry. Listen, this isn't good for your health to stress." Norman said holding Ray's hand while driving

Ray ignored but then stoped stressing a little

Finally they we're at Isabella's house.

It's been about 3 months since Ray has seen his mother. Ray knocked on the door while Norman was holding the food. And then Isabella opening the door while  was wearing an elegant dress.

"Ray!!" Isabella squealed and bear hugged Ray

"Haha I missed you mom." Ray said hugging back

"I'm so happy you're doing well healthy and strong! Good evening Norman, are you taking care of him well?"