Scars Part 5

Disclaimer: Nightmares

Dream sighed, he was now the only one awake. No matter how much he tried to sleep, it was just not possible.

His mind was racing.

He slowly sat up and looked down at George and Sapnap. Sapnap was faced towards him, their hands were close together, from their pinky promise, and his eyes were peacefully closed.

Dream frowned. Did Sapnap really think Dream was just going to up and leave him? After everything they've been through? In a way it hurt that Sapnap even questioned if he would leave him. But Dream reminded himself with everything that Sapnap's been through with his parents, he needs to be reassured.

He sighed and exited their fort to get some air outside.

Dream carefully opened the front door, walked out, and then he closed the door behind him making sure it didn't slam.

The sun was barely about to rise, Dream didn't get any sleep all night yet he felt wide awake.

He stood there for a while not exactly thinking about anything in particular until he heard someone walk next to him.

"Did you get any sleep?" George's voice filled the silence.

"No, couldn't sleep." Dream responded.

George hummed in acknowledgement.

They stood on the porch together for a while, both not saying anything.

***

"George? Dream?" Sapnap yelled out.

He was in a crowded place, he couldn't tell exactly where though. All he knew is that he needed Dream and George with him.

"Where are you guys?!" Sapnap screamed.

Suddenly everyone stopped around him and stared at him.

"Stop."

Everyone surrounded him and stared at him.

"STOP!"

"Oh you want them to stop?" A familiar voice says.

"M- mom?" Sapnap's voice shook.

He looked around and saw a person walk in front of him it was George.

"GEORGE! Where the hell were you? I was calling out for you and-"

"You think I'm George?" George's mouth was moving but the voice that came out was his mom's.

"Wha-" Sapnap was at a loss for words, he was shocked to say the least.

"He was always a stupid kid, but god didn't think he was this stupid." Dream stood beside Dream, speaking with his dad's voice.

"Look at him he can't even speak." George walked closer to Sapnap.

"Get away from me!" Sapnap said backing away from "George". Whilst doing this he bumps into "Dream" who was right behind him. Sapnap quickly turned around facing him.

"You think you can just run away from your problems? Don't you." Dream smirked.

"The truth is we'll always be your parents... We'll always be apart of you." George said behind him.

"Don't you think I fucking know that?!" Sapnap snapped back.

"Oh Nick... You know what happens when you talk back right?" Dream said raising his fist.