Bulliednap Part 3

Dream's blood boiled each second that passed.

He slammed his car door and looked at the school building in front of him.

After a while of investigating, Dream found one of the bully's Snapchat and from there found his location on the Snapmap.

"Idiot..." Dream said, under his breath, walking briskly to the school entrance.

***

Sapnap feels something cold touch his abdomen area, which was really odd.

"Noooo." he grumbles, pushing away whatever it was.

"Sapnap stop moving!" George exclaims.

"George?" Sapnap asks, very confused.

He slowly opened his eyes to see George lifting up Sapnap's shirt, placing the ice pack back on his stomach, with an uneasy look on his face.

"You like what you see Gogy?" Sapnap sleepily smirks.

"No, you have bruises all over your stomach, Sapnap! Why didn't you tell us they kicked you there?" George rants.

"Because you guys weren't supposed to know." Sapnap says, his smirk disappearing, then he realized something and shot up into a sitting position.

"WAIT how do you know I was kicked there?!" Sapnap asks, then clutched his stomach, "Ouchy."

"See that's what you get for sitting up so quickly." George scolds, making Sapnap lay back down.

"You didn't answer my question." Sapnap complains.

"Someone sent the video of the fight to Dream." George answers.

"Oh... So you guys saw... everything?" Sapnap asks looking down at his bandaged knuckles.

"Yeah." George responds.

There was a pause of silence between the two of them.

"You know all the things they said aren't true, right? About you being a third wheel." George assures.

Sapnap didn't respond, just avoiding eye contact with George, which made George's heart drop.

Before George could respond to Sapnap's silence, both of their phones were being spammed with notification.

George's eyes widened, as he realized what it could be.

Twitter:

"SAPNAP GOT INTO A FIGHT?!"

"Is that really him?"

"Who the hell are those assholes?"

"I found their Twitters. EXPOSE THEM, END THEIR WHOLE CAREERS, DESTROY THEM"

And "#WeLoveSapnap" was trending

"Oh no"

"What? What's happening?" Sapnap asks, slowly trying to sit up again.

"Those nimrods posted the video of the fight." George says looking sadly at Sapnap.

***

"Who the hell is that?"

Dream storms towards the trio with his green eyes glaring directly at the leader.

"I don't know"

Dream was silent, heading straight on with the lead dickhead.

"Wait could he be Dre-"

Before the boy could finish the question Dream gave a good punch in the mouth to the guy and made him trip backwards.