Bulliednap Part 2

Disclaimer: Mature language, bullying/name calling and violence/blood. 

!Not the final chapter! (My apologies in A/N)

"Oh c'mon." Sapnap whined. He pressed the elevator button at least a hundred times already.

He looked up at what floor the elevator was at "14?!" Sapnap rolled his eyes and headed over to the stairs.

He could feel everyone in the hotel lobby staring at him.

He couldn't blame them though, he probably looked insane.

Sapnap practically raced up the stairs up to the floor the three of them were staying at.

"They shouldn't be back until later. So that gives me a lot of time to cover up my face" Sapnap thought to himself. He knew there was no hiding anything from them, they'll find out eventually but it didn't hurt to try.

Sapnap swiped his hotel key and swung the door open.

No one was there. Good.

He bolted to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Sapnap jumped at his reflection.

He looked like shit. He felt like it too.

Sapnap sighed and wiped his eyes of any tears forming. There was no time for that.

After a deep breath, he turned on the water and lowered his hands to rinse the blood off his knuckles.

Of course it stung so Sapnap accidently tripped backwards landing on the floor.

"shit" he mumbled to himself, quickly getting up, which caused him to feel a wave of dizziness.

Sapnap clutched the sides of the sink to gain balance and to regain focus of what he was trying to do.

He then reached in the medicine cabinet for the ointment he needed for the cuts but was interrupted by a knock at the door followed by "Sapnap is that you?" 

Sapnap's heart dropped.

They can't see him like this.

He can't tell them what happened. 

It would crush them.

***

Dream looks down at his phone hesitating to play the video

He glances back inside their hotel room through the glass screen door to see Sapnap laid out on the couch already sleeping. Dream could only see that the ice pack was still resting on his eye, Sapnap's messy brown hair, and that one of his arms was resting behind his head while the other was hanging off of the couch. 

"What are you waiting for? Play the video." George insists.

"I know, I know. Okay." Dream says.

Dream looks down at his phone, takes a breath, and plays the video.

***

There were three guys surrounding Sapnap in the middle of the school hallway. One of them was obviously the leader of the group, standing the closest to Sapnap. It didn't seem like anyone else was around, except for whoever was filming.

"HERE'S THE STUPID GAMER BOY!!!" The leader yelled, starting to grab Sapnap by his shirt, but Sapnap quickly escaped the boy's clutches.

"What the hell?!" Sapnap grunted, stepping back, away from the trio.