Scars Part 1

Request from 

The Dream Team is hosting a meetup event. Sapnap's abusive past is catching up to him as the time for the event arises. 

aka: Sapnap is touch starved and afraid of being alone, because of his abusive parents :(

(I reaaaaallllly suck at summaries sorry)

Tw: Abuse, cursing, will add more as story continues 

Disclaimer: mentions of Sapnap's parents (this is fiction!)

please just remember everything that is written is fiction!

***

Sapnap: Plane just landed @ baggage claim rn

George: My plane just landed as well I'll b right there

Dream: Alright I'm coming 

Sapnap: Dream's coming?! D:

Dream: Sapnap stop lol

Sapnap: see y'all soon ;)

The pandemic was finally under control, meaning the travel bans were lifted, so the three immediately started planning a meetup in Florida for their fans. The trio was so focused on planning and organizing the event that they almost forgot they would be meeting each other for the first time. The meet up event was in a week, so they had a lot of time to hang out together just the three of them with no pressure or stress just yet. 

Sapnap was awkwardly standing at baggage claim to get his luggage. He watched the bags on the conveyor belt move as he gripped his backpack straps.

He looked down at his phone and typed out a message to his parents.

Sapnap: Just landed in Orlando

Sapnap sighed as he sent the text message. He never had a good relationship with his parents, especially after they divorced when he was younger. Recently they have been really strict about what he should do with his life. They never really supported Sapnap and his gaming career, even though he earned a decent amount of money for it. So him going to Orlando for this meetup caused a few issues with them.  

Sometimes it got so heated that his dad would hit Sapnap and throw things at him whenever they argued. Sapnap was used to it by now, all the black eyes he would hide, all the long sleeves he would wear to cover up the bruises, and all the scars he would conceal. 

His mom never hit him or hurt him physically, instead she hurt him with words.

"You'll never be good enough, Nick"

"You're the reason we divorced. You did this. You ruined everything."

"You think those online friends of yours actually care for you?! They probably hate you like everyone else"

The messed up part about this was that Sapnap could have moved out a long time ago, with all the money he has earned with uploading videos and streaming. However he's always been afraid of being alone and he truly believed he deserved the abuse. And from what Sapnap knew neither Dream nor George knew about his family life and he was determined to keep it that way.  

Sapnap snapped out of it when he saw his luggage on the conveyor belt, he reached down to get it when-

"Oh Sapnap~" Dream chuckled behind him.

Sapnap smirked, picked up his luggage and turned around.

"Oh Dreeeaaammm!" Sapnap exclaims with a big smile.