Bulliednap Part 4

Sapnap opened his eyes to be met with the ceiling of their hotel room.

Was it all just a nightmare?

He carefully sat up, Sapnap tried looking around but it was too dark to see anything. All he could make out was that he was in Dream's designated bed and that there was someone else in the room sitting in a chair next to the bed. 

"Sap?" George whispered.

"Yeah?" Sapnap quietly responds..

"Are you feeling okay?" George walked over and turned on one of their lamps. The light made Sapnap squint his eyes a bit before his eyes adjusted.

"Yeah, yeah... What happened?" Sapnap questions.

"After you collapsed in the cell, we were all taken to the hospital. You have a concussion." George explains.

So it wasn't a nightmare.

"We think the fans sent the video and all the information they gathered about everything because we were free to go with only a few ours of community service. Also the officer that arrested us was put on paid leave because he didn't have us medically checked out before arresting us." George rambles.

"Oh man, our fans came in clutch huh? I can't believe all this." Sapnap says, trying to process everything.

"The doctor did say you wouldn't remember anything for awhile but I didn't know I would have to explain everything over and over." George laughed.

"So we've already had this conversation before?"

"Yup, the first time was at the hospital about a couple days ago, second time was later that day, the third time was two days ago when we were able to come back here- I can go on and on."

"Okay so if this already happened what am I thinking of right now?"

"An anime."

"Which one?"

"Hunter X Hunter."

"Wow, I must be really fucked up huh?" Sapnap laughs.

"As I said multiple times already, yes." George says with a grin.

"Ha ha very funny. Well, I promise I'll remember this time." Sapnap says, holding his pinky up.

"Sapnap, we've done this before. But I'll hold you to it." George grins. The two wrap their pinkies together as a pinky promise. 

Their hotel door opens, "You wouldn't believe it, George. The elevator was under maintenance again so I had to wait ten minutes for the damn thing to be fixed. So now the ice is all melted and- Sapnap! You're awake!" Dream exclaims.

Dream was on crutches so he was clutching the ice bucket between his fingers and the part of the crutch where your hand is supposed to go.

"Dream! You're crippled?! George, what the hell?! You let him get the ice when he's on CRUTCHES?"

"No I did not!!! I was sleeping and when I woke up he was just gone. What am I supposed to do when he's so stubborn?"

"I just wanted a breather. This room is so stuffy and cramped, I can't wait till we move." Dream whined, placing the ice bucket on the dining table, and making his way to the bed.

"Somebody call the wambulance!!!" George joked.

"WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO!!! WAAAA Dream's a pissbaby!!!" Sapnap hollered.

The three cracked up.

After more memes and jokes were shared, the three were quiet once again.

"I know you guys don't mean it when you leave me out. And I should tell you both how I feel when I do feel like a third wheel. I don't know just hearing all those horrible things said to my face was-" Sapnap couldn't keep it in any longer he felt guilty making them worry about him and how he felt. 

"You don't have to explain yourself, Sapnap. We understand and we will never ever let you feel that way ever again. We are called the Dream Team for a reason." George reassured.

"Dream Team group hug?" Sapnap asked with his arms extended to both of them.

George went over to Sapnap first. As Dream made his way to Sapnap, his crutches fell over behind him, leaving Dream falling over onto the bed and crushing Sapnap and George in the process.

"Dream!" George and Sapnap exclaimed at the same time.

"I'm- haha I'm stuck!" Dream laughs while wrapping his arms around Sapnap and George, committing to the group hug.

The trio giggled as Dream struggled to get up.

"Aw does Dream need help?" George says sarcastically.

"Looks like we'll have to carry this just like the fight, isn't that right George?" Sapnap bragged.

George laughed while giving Dream support to sit up on the bed.

"OH NO! I had it perfectly handled! I didn't need any of you guys' help. Plus George didn't even land a punch on anyone. Explain how you both 'carried' that fight." Dream argued.

"George pushed the guy, who broke your leg, off of you and I tackled the guy who had George- WAIT DREAM did you see that tackle? That was a top tier football strat. Either way we carried the fight." Sapnap explained confidently.

"No way, Sapnap. I did all the work before you both got there. You just finished the job." Dream refuted.

As Dream rambled on and on about how he took on the three guys, Sapnap typed something in his phone with a smile on his face, still listening to Dream's TED Talk. Then when Sapnap was done he began to chime in a few remarks and the two ended up bickering like they usually do.  

George smiled listening to the two of them playfully argue. 

They were safe, free of bullies and fights.

Everything was back the way things were before.

***

Tweet from Sapnap:

We're all okay, thanks to you guys!  

 <3 Dream Team

~The End~

A/N:

YAAAAAY Story complete!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it! 

-G