Scars Part 3

DISCLAIMER: suicidal thoughts, angst, flashbacks, cussing 

Sapnap woke up to Dream's soft snores and George's mumbling in his sleep.

He was in between Dream and George on the bed, his arm was tightly wrapped around George.  Sapnap quickly pulled his arm away from George only to realize Dream's arm was around him. His face started feeling hot from all the physical contact and carefully moved Dream's arm off him.

Sapnap couldn't lay there much longer because at this point he was wide awake so he slowly sat up and stumbled off the bed. He looked back and made sure he didn't wake either of them, thankfully they were both fast asleep.

Sapnap quietly made his way to the guest room, still disoriented about what happened. He glanced at the window, sunlight was lighting up the room.

What happened last night?

Tears streamed down his face as he stared out the bedroom window, trying to focus on the moon, on the stars,  just anything to keep his mind off  of what just happened. 

He couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, he needed to keep it together, he had to be okay. 

But his mom's words from their phone call echoed in his head.

"Try not to fuck up this like you always do."

Dream and George's yells of competitiveness could be heard in the room.

"You've never done anything for this family."

Sapnap sadly smiled, listening to the two fighting over which map to race on next.

"You're just like you're father."

But he focused his eyes outside.

"A freeloading, selfish asshole"

Just thinking.

"You should just kill yourself."

What would it be like to jump out?

"Everyone would be better off."

Would his life flash before his eyes as he fell?

"No one would miss you."

What would he even look back on?

"But you're a coward so you're stuck with being a burden on everyone."

Would he die?

Sapnap shook his head and turned away from the window. 

He should get changed.

***

George woke up and immediately sat up, realizing Sapnap was missing.

Where'd he go?

Was he okay?

George heard shuffling coming from the other room and walked in the connecting bathroom. The door to the other bedroom was locked which made George worried, especially after what happened that night.

"Sap? You in there?" George knocked on the door.

No answer.

"Sapnap, come on, open the door." George jiggled the door knob.

"Wh- what's going on?" Dream peered behind George, rubbing the grogginess out of his eyes.

"Sapnap's in there and what if-" George shakily answered still trying to open the door.