Accident Part 3

!!FANART NOT MINE!!

Dream and George were frozen, staring in shock at Sapnap.

It's been three days, three long days of them waiting anxiously for Sapnap to wake up. Now that he was actually awake it totally caught them off guard.

"What too soon?" Sapnap nervously said rubbing the back of his head. 

Both of them immediately snapped out of their daze and started running towards Sapnap to give him a gentle group hug.

"I can't believe that's the first thing that you chose to say to us." Dream laughed out being the first to let go.

"I believe it." George grinned, also releasing from the hug.

"I can't believe you guys are really here." Sapnap couldn't stop smiling.

Dream was glad Sapnap was awake and being himself, it was a relief seeing his best friend was truly okay.  Also, George and him were really about to go insane if they had to wait another day longer.

"Yeah we've been here a few days now waiting for you to wake up, you always did need a lot of beauty sleep but dang man." Dream responded, sitting back in his chair next to the bed.

"You should've given me a true love's kiss then." Sapnap said jokingly puckering up.

"Yeah, yeah I walked right into that one." Dream chuckled.

George smiled listening to their conversation and sat down next to Dream. While Dream and Sapnap continued to joke around, George scrolled on his phone, joining in here and then. 

"Guys? Everyone's worried we haven't posted or live streamed in almost a week now." George said after a while.

"Oh shoot you're right." Dream said whipping out his phone.

Sapnap looked down at his hands and played with a loose thread on his hospital shirt. Guilt settled in once again, the fans were worrying about the three of them because he was dumb enough to get in an accident. He didn't want everyone to worry about him or feel bad for him.

"Should we live stream or something?" Sapnap asked.

"Are you sure you're up for it, Sap?" George glanced up at Sapnap.

Although Sapnap was acting like his normal self, George could tell there was something off about him. 

"Yeah I'm fine, c'mon." Sapnap said sitting up in the bed.

"Okay I'll stream so they won't suspect anything." Dream said pulling out his laptop.

The three of them seemed to be in agreement that they didn't want anyone to know what happened to Sapnap and that they are all there together. Just so their fans won't have to worry plus they just wanted to have time together without any pressures or stress of social media. With no facecam, for anyone watching the live stream it would just seem like they were all on a call together like usual.

Dream started a speedrun live stream and just went about it like usual. From time to time George and Sapnap would chime in their conversations and jokes. Finally after multiple bad seeds and finding a decent seed, Dream beat the game. He then spent some time on the Dream SMP and ended the live stream.

George stretched, "That was a good stream."

"Yeah it was good, only a few people were asking where we've been." Sapnap added.

Dream nodded and shoved his laptop back in his bag. 

"Could've had a faster time though, if only I were playing on my PC at home. But yeah it was good." Dream said in his salty voice.