A Quick Trip Part 2

Disclaimer: Blood, cursing, flashbacks, hospitals, usage of real names, etc.

*I have little to no medical knowledge so I apologize in advance if there are any inaccuracies*

"Excuse me." Dream deepened his voice to disguise himself.

"Yes sir. What can I get you- AHHH DREAM!" Sapnap turned around to see Dream standing there on the other side of the cafe register.

Dream crumpled down in laughter, letting himself wheeze and gasp for air.

Sapnap rolled his eyes as he watched his best friend die of laughter in front of him, "Ha ha very funny. Dude, you can't do that to me."

Dream collected himself wiping the tears from his eyes, "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

Dream took Sapnap's appearance in. He wore a brown apron covering his black jacket that he wore on top of a pink hoodie. His white bandana securely held most of his dark hair back but some strands managed to find their way still in front of his face. Sapnap's brownish-greenish eyes are apparent with confusion yet relief in seeing Dream there.

"How are you not sweating in all those layers?" Dream asked, gesturing to Sapnap's outfit.

Sapnap looked down at what he was wearing and then up at Dream again, "It gets cold in here," he looked away after his statement.

Dream raised an eyebrow and wore a smirk.

"Fine. I think it makes me look like Itadori." Sapnap explained, in maybe too much of a serious tone.

Dream tilted his head at Sapnap's response and looked at Sapnap's outfit again.

"From Jujutsu Kaisen? God, you're so uncultured." Sapnap shook his head as he walked over to one of the coffee machines behind the counter. He took the cover from the top of the machine off and grabbed the coffee filter from inside it.

"I'd love to chat but I'm a little busy." Sapnap said, lifting the coffee filter up for Dream to see.

"I see," Dream responded as he walked closer to where Sapnap stood, still on the other side of the counter, "I just wanted to see if you were down to study with George and I after our last class."

Sapnap discarded the filter into the trash can and turned around to face Dream again. He combed through his hair with his hand causing his hair to look a little messier.

"Yeah, I should study. Calculus has been kicking my ass." Sapnap sighed, he walked over to replace the coffee filter and started to brew a new batch of coffee.

Dream smirked, "Just wait till Calculus II."

His eyes followed all the movements Sapnap made, it was interesting seeing Sapnap at work. Dream meant to visit him sooner, but never found the time to stop by.

Sapnap shot an innocent smile at Dream, "You'll let me use your notes right?"

"Yeah, right," Dream turned towards the exit and waved as he started making his way out, "We'll meet you in the library."

When Dream was outside the cafe, he started to walk his usual path to his next class. He put his earbuds in and scrolled through his phone for music to play. Distantly he heard a voice calling out, unsure if it was someone calling him, he took out one earbud.

"Hey, idiot!" Sapnap called out from behind him.

Dream turned around, confused, to see Sapnap running towards him with two to-go cups in a drink carrier and a brown bag.