Unexpected

It had already been a few weeks since he started working. So far everything was going good, sure the job gets harder by the day but he finally put his passion into good use. He didn't make any friends yet, yeah there were acquaintances but that was about it. The occasional 'hey' 'hi' in the halls but that was that.

Also, VANTAE.co was top of the news lately, which made him contemplate whether he made the right decision. But he was happy here so it was fine, right?

~

Wrong

Another couple weeks had passed and here he was, standing in a meeting room, being told that the company was falling into bankruptcy. So much for that. Everyone was grief stricken, how were they supposed to find jobs now? Well that wasn't a problem for Jimin, at least he hoped it wasn't.

Not even bothering to wait until he got home, Jimin pulled out his phone and quickly pressed Instagram, typing something in at the chat box he had with VANTAE.co's co-owner.

lagibolala*gallery:
Hi! I was wondering if I could still get the Job. Something came up with the company I'm working with and I don't think I could stick around for much longer.

And sent! Jimin wasn't really sure that it was the correct word phrasing but it would have to do. The meeting continued for another hour and when it ended, everyone had depressed looks on their faces. A heavy feeling falling upon the whole building. It seems that all the other employees were already told of the news.

After that, they had let everyone go home early, aware that they would need some time to think about what would happen next.

The situation made Jimin worry, worry that he would be deported back to the States. Don't get him wrong, where he and his mother lived was great, it's just that Korea was where he felt more at home. But enough of that, he needed to prepare for Vantae. If he were to be accepted, he needed to be prepared and professional.

So when he got home he immediately went to his laptop and opened up a tab, searching

'How to impress a high-end company'

Things such as being sophisticated at all times had shown up. Jimin thinks he can handle sophisticated, as long as people weren't being rude asses. But that was how rich people were right? They pay for their fans because there was no way in hell people would like their trash attitude.

He searched and searched, both on Google and in his closet for "fancy" and "promising" clothes. He had also waited and waited for a reply from Vantae's co-owner, but it had seemed he wouldn't be getting one by today. Jimin had come to the conclusion that the man was busy, most business men were.

Jimin was getting bored of just staying home, it was time to socialize!

He changed into something from the mountain of clothes he took out of his closet earlier. It was stressing him out to think that he had to put all of that back once he got home. No worry's though, he had plenty of time before then. After he changed he went to packing up stuff in his black sling bag that he wore crossed over his torso. The bag consisted of his phone, wallet, keys, and a really small camera that thankfully still fit in the small bag.

He deemed himself ready to go, so he wore his shoes and left. The weather was pretty nice today, it was sunny but also windy enough to block out the heat, but he was sure that would change when he got to the central part of the city. He lived more in the outskirts and was by the beach, obviously the weather would slightly differ.

Nevertheless, Jimin had been set on going to that coffee shop. What was it again? Right, Euphoria cafe.

He finally arrived, taking in the relaxing smell of coffee and cake. There were college students and employees taking their break in the coffee shop. It was so packed that he almost didn't find a seat. Thankfully though, while he was ordering someone left.

With an iced Americano in his hand, he quickly sprinted to the table by the big class window.

But someone also had eyes on that spot. A certain someone that would stir things up in Jimin's somewhat quiet life.

"Hey! That's my-...seat..."

_________________
Who do you guys think it is?

Comment on who you think would stir Jimin's life.

I know it's been a month since I uploaded, but I've just been catching up on schoolwork that I failed to do, more updates soon though!