ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone! I know I haven't updated in a while but I just lost inspiration and I felt that Red Strings was going nowhere and it didn't really have a direction.

When I started this, I wrote just whatever came to mind. So imagine how hard it is now since the problems in Red Strings just kept growing.

I'm still trying to figure some stuff out and yes, I will still be continuing this. I just haven't had the right time and to be honest I wasn't feeling very motivated. Thank you to the few people who still check for updates, it honestly means the world to me.

I will be deciding if I want to unpublish this and rewriting it since there are a lot of errors in spelling, grammar, and the fic was just going waaaayyy too fast. I hope you understand.

I have not decided on this decision yet, but I think it might be the best option.

If I won't go with that, I'll just be publishing a new version entirely. The new version will contain the same events, characters etc. It will just be a bit more slow paced. I will also be adding additional events to the new version.

Again, I haven't decided on these decisions but I will make sure to update you guys on what I choose to do. Please be patient and stay tuned on how Red Strings continues.

Thank you for all the people who still read this to this day! I love you all!!