Locked

It was silent, always have been and always will be.

He didn't know how long he stayed in his old bedroom, unable to move unless someone manually moved his limbs.

His phone was taken away, blocking all contact with the outside world, the closest being when his father would open the windows so the smell of dried up blood wouldn't make him gag and suffacate.

Believe him he tried everything he could, tried rolling out of the bed, tried calling out for help, tried crawling his way out of this hell hole.

But no matter how he tried it would only come back worse, he hasn't eaten the whole time he spent in his childhood home.

It wasn't even a surprise if someone thought he was dead since no one really knew his whereabouts and he left no traces behind.

He didn't think his life would end like this just cause of two people who he met only a year ago and fell in love with.

He can't lie that he applauded them for their act, having him think that they actually adored and loved him.

Although there was one thing bugging him, why did they even get with him in the first place? Why go through the trouble of saving both him and his mother from his abusive father and taking him into their home, showering him with such love and care, even having a family with him.

Why would they do such a thing? Why would they make him hope for never-ending happiness only to take it away from him with one slap.

How could they do this to someone so broken like him.

Although despite these thoughts flooding his mind he couldn't get himself to hate them, sure he was disappointed but he couldn't hate the two people who had been nothing but kind to him and made him happy after so long of being trapped in a black hole filled with sadness.

After laying there for hours he finally heard the door knob twist, the house being so quiet that if a pin dropped it would sound like pots and pans each falling out of the cabinets.

No warning was given when suddenly a pillow was thrown over his head, cutting of his oxygen supply.

Having his eyes swollen shut he couldn't see anything that was about to happen next, making him completely vulnerable to even the slightest touch.

"Die, maybe you would be reincarnated to a girl, that's what you wanted right" he was just about to pass out when suddenly he stops.

A knock was heard, stopping the middle aged mans movements.

No one had ever dared to go near their home, it had been dark and looked as if it was abandoned ever since he and his mother left.

Startled by the sudden noise his father makes slow steps out the room and down the stairs to the front door.

He opens it with such care, in fear that his life would fall apart if he opened it too widely.

"Hello sir, I'm officer Kang Eunbi. I am here to do a house search, there have been multiple missing reports on a little girl in this neighborhood" both relief and fear rushed over his body.

Relieved as no one had found out about him torturing his son and fear that they would notice the few bloodstains that he was yet to clean up and the awful stench.

"Officer I would love to let you in but you see I'm not the owner of this home, I am nothing but a mere caretaker" he thought that by giving this excuse then the woman would just leave and come back another time but he was wrong.

"Sir that makes no difference as I have here a search warrant, meaning that I have full permission to enter this home. Now will you please step out of the way so I could get this over with"

With such reluctance he opens the door and steps out of the way "Go ahead officer, I'll leave you to search the first floor while I go grab something upstairs" surprisingly the officer agrees and begins her search.

While the woman was downstairs he made his way into the room he was previously in "Look there's an officer downstairs and it would be great if you would shut up"

Grabbing the limp boy he wraps his body in a blanket and carries him out into the hallway, careful enough not to make much noise as he neared the attics hidden opening in the master bedroom.

He pulls down the ladder and climbs a few steps then tosses Jimin's body into the dark room as if he was nothing but a bag of clothes.

The sudden thud coming from above startled the woman downstairs which makes her take slow and steady uncalled for steps to the second floor.

It seems as if the sound came from higher than the floor she was in right now so she looks up at the ceiling and notices the small almost microscopic holes.

Deciding to investigate further when she actually studies the house even more she finally calls out for the man.

"Sir, the search is over. I'll be heading out now so could you kindly inform the owner of my visit" she doesn't wait for a response and quickly heads outside, making her way to the station for further investigation on that man.

The said man released a sigh of relief and pushed back the ladders then closed the small entrance, leaving the poor boy wrapped in a thick blanket in the attic.

This is it, this is how his life ends, with no one knowing how it even ended and him just giving up after a long fight.

He was able to open his eyes just a bit, and the first thing he looks at is his strings.

He notices that one of them is fading dangerously as it could be cut at any minute.

Having memorized which string belonged to either of the boys he tears up as he remembered that it was Jungkook who pleaded Tae for them to be together.

But now it was his string which was fading, he didn't know why it was but he just hoped the boy wasn't in danger since it could be fading as the boy was losing chances of survival.

No! He refused to believe that his bunny would give up just like that, although he isn't there to guide him he knows that Taehyung is and that's enough.

Jungkook and Taehyung are once again seen together, that was how it started and how it should be.

No questions asked he knew it was what the world really wanted, he knew that the world just put him in the picture to do as an experiment but it's real motive is to have those two together.

They were perfect, no problems with their family and both financially stable and are now raising a wonderful baby girl.

'Goodbye my loves, sadly this is the end for me. My last wish for you two is not to love me but to forget me...I love you'