Joonie's Birthday

Jungkook was waiting for the book when someone familiar caught his eye.

He looked back at the counter to see if the sales lady was on her way back, when there was no one in sight he walked towards the familiar person.

"Excuse me?" He tapped the girl on the shoulder when she didn't turn to look at him, he heard her sigh but he didn't really think it was towards him.

"Yes?"

The unknown girl turns around with a forced smile plastered on her face "Your the girl I bumped into the other day right?"

She looked confused for a moment before she nods and her smile lightly falls but she caught it the second it did, making Jungkook almost not even catch it.

"Yes I am, what do you need?" The overly kind and sweet voice the girl has throws him off since he clearly remembers her spitting spiteful curses when he turned around to leave the other day.

"I uh, nothing I just wanted to know your name" she looked hesitant before a small smirk crept up her face.

"Park Nari"

~

"Hey guys, sorry I took so long" Jungkook got in the passenger seat, carrying a paper bag with the bookstore's name on it.

"Why'd you take so long?" Taehyung, who was in the driver's seat interrogates him with questions that he thankfully had answers to.

"Taehyung, stop with the questions your shocking Jungkook" Jimin scolds the boy who was currently driving to his father's resort.

"Was I kookie? I'm sorry" the said boy giggles and shook his head "No tae, I'm fine. Hyung, can I carry Yoona?"

The blond carefully gave her to Jungkook who took her with a huge smile on his face.

~

They reached the resort sooner than expected, parking in the VIP parking spot.

"Should I call a helper to bring our stuff?" the other two boys frantically shook their head, even waved their hands around just to give their point.

"Ok then, I'll go get the stuff you guys can go ahead"

"Kookie, let's go?"

They made their way to the front desk and was about to walk even further into the resort but they were stopped by security.

"Reservation?" Jungkook gave a look to Jimin who was sweating, not knowing what to do or say.

"We are the boyfriend's of Kim Taehyung" the guards scoffed, not believing the two.

"Yeah right, we've heard that before. Out!" They were about to head out the resort but someone spoke up behind them.

"Let them in" the voice sounded so deep "Mr. Kim, these people say their the boyfriend's of Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"Indeed they are, Jungkook nice to see you son" the said boy turns around and meets the eyes of Mr. Kim, the owner of this resort and the father of Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim, nice to meet you I'm Park Jimin, Taehyung's other soulmate and Boyfriend. This is Lee Yoona your granddaughter"

He looked quite confused but smiled after a few minutes "Well nice to meet you Jimin"

"Dad? What are you guys doing?" Taehyung entered the resort carrying a few bags "Well Jimin here as just introducing himself. You didn't tell me you had a daughter"

"Sorry dad we were just really busy, Oh and I was meaning to ask you if you could help us change Yoona's last name"

The older man nods and he and his son kept talking so the two other boys including Yoona went on their way to the resort to meet up with Jin and Hoseok.

"Hyung's! Wow! The decorations look amazing!" The two looked around the house they were staying in.

It was filled with balloons and other decorations, in the middle of it all was letters that spelled out "Happy Birthday Namjoon"

"Where's Yoongi hyung by the way?" Jungkook asked while putting down Yoona on her on the go crib.

"He's picking up Namjoon right now" Jungkook hummed and decided to explore the house more.

The door soon opened, startling everyone in the house but they all relaxed once they saw that it was just Taehyung.

"Help me out! These bags are heavy as hell!"

~

"Keep your eyes closed Namjoon!" Yoongi scolded the boy who was walking ahead of him.

"Ok ok I'm sorry" they reached the house, Yoongi texting Hoseok to let them know they arrived.

"3..2..1.." Yoongi opened the door and removed the taller boys blindfold.

"SURPRISE!"

He was shocked, this was the least he expected since everyone kept acting as if they forgot about his birthday.

The boy ran to his partner, pecking him on the lips and went to hug everyone "Thanks guys, I really thought you all forgot about my birthday"

They all started celebrating, swimming, eating, and drinking "Hyung, we forgot to tell you but we got you a gift. I'll go get it"

Namjoon anticipated what the gift was but he had a smile plastered on his face once he saw what it was "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it"

They spent the whole weekend at the resort just having the time of their lives, enjoying the little time they had before tragedy strikes.