Nightmare

Although the bell had rang 30 minutes ago Taehyung had still refused to go to class and instead look for Jungkook.

He was almost sure that he had searched each and every corner of the school but to no avail.

He retracted his steps which led him to the old music room, which had now been used as a stock room.

Entering the room, he heard sobs from behind an old wooden desk that was pushed to the wall.

He ran as fast as he could to see if the person crying was in fact Jungkook.

"Hey, kook is that you?" He asked as he went closer to the desk, the person didn't answer but the sobs had now subsided so he concluded that who ever is behind there didn't want to be found.

The person had tried to deepen their voice to mask who they were but Taehyung knew for a fact that it was Jungkook.

"Kook I know it's you, come out what's wrong?" This question severely enraged Jungkook to the bone which led him to scream and shout at the boy.

"What's wrong?! Ask Jimin what's wrong! Since its very obvious that he lied that he had some problem when in reality the only problem was him cheating!"

Every spiteful word he let out made his string that was connected to Jimin weaken, don't get him wrong he loves the blond dearly but he couldn't help but convince himself that he hated him so he won't be so hurt and attached when things came to an end between them.

"What do you mean? Calm down Jungkook it's just the anger talking, Jimin would never cheat on us" he didn't know if he was saying that to Jungkook or just to convince himself from the painful reality that Jimin might have cheated.

"Whatever Taehyung, believe what you want to believe but I'm telling you if you end up getting hurt like I did don't say I didn't warn you" the previously crying boy had stood up from where he was hidden and walked out the old room.

Jungkook didn't have enough energy to go to his classes so he decided to skip school today and go to someone who cheered him up even in the darkest of times but he wasn't sure if it would be enough to even make him remotely smile.

It was a long walk there but he didn't mind as he didn't want to take the car since Taehyung was still in school, he let out a sigh as the walk was making him tired but he didn't stop until he reached his destination.

"Hi Grandma, Grandpa its been a while I know and I'm sorry I hadn't visited much earlier there was just so much going on right now" he sat on the slightly damp grass, not minding if his clothes would get dirty.

"I didn't bring flowers today since I didn't expect to come here" he let out a deep breath as he began rambling about what's been going on in his life lately.

He sat there for hours when the sky had started to get gloomy "Looks like it would rain, I promise to come more often but I have to go. I love you guys"

He grabbed his belongings and dusted his pants as he made his way to shelter him from the upcoming rain, a nearby mall was where he went.

~

Taehyung on the other hand was waiting for either of his soulmates to come home so he could get some sort of explanation, but no one came.

He eventually gave up and decided to look for them himself. While driving he sees a familiar figure walking the opposite direction as him, which made him look back without noticing he was drifting off to another lane where a truck was passing by and unfortunately hit him.

It was all a blur but Jungkook swore he saw Taehyung just drive past him and directly into a truck, with the thought that it might be him he rushes to the accident where a crowd of people had started to form.

"Excuse me! Coming through!" he pushed pass the people who were murmuring incoherent words to themselves.

He heard his heart break the second he got a good look at the person inside the flipped over car.

"Taehyungie..." he ran to him the second everything settled in and took him in his arms as he cried, and as if the universe was sad like him it started to rain and one by one people left as they felt the cold water hit their skin.

But Taehyung wasn't drenched in water but in his own blood, this feared Jungkook as he fished his phone out while trying to stop his cries and make sure Taehyung was alive.

He dialed the emergency number and explained the situation, moments later there were officers and paramedics ripping him off of the injured boy.

He begged the paramedics for him to ride the ambulance with Taehyung and they thankfully agreed "Is he going to be ok?" no one spoke a world but instead gave him skeptical looks and shrugs as they really didn't know.

"Sir, as of now the only thing we know is that he is thankfully alive but we wouldn't be able to tell if he will actually live due to all the blood loss" the nurse who was beside him answered.

He couldn't bare the thought of losing his fist love especially now that he knows Jimin had cheated and lied to them, he had no one at these dark times.

When they reached the hospital Jungkook tried to go further inside with Taehyung but the nurses stopped him and told him to wait in the waiting room until further notice.

He waited and waited but no one came, not a single soul to wake him up from this nightmare and bring him back to the real world where everything was fine and they were all happily together as a family.