Awake

Waking up to an empty bed, the confused boy attempts to get out the room but finds that it oddly didn't look like his room.

The walls were covered with mirrors, reflecting his distraught face "what..?" Was this some prank? It probably was.

He decided to look for the door then when he sees those two boys he would ask them about this.

He finally finds the small doorknob, covered in aluminum foil to seem as if it was one of the mirrors

'Definitely a prank' he thought, he went out with slight trouble but nevertheless escaped the mirror filled room.

Once he got out he was surprised to be in another room, it seemed as if it was a hospital room.

But what was even more odd is that there was a mirror right above the bed.

Although it was a terrible idea he suddenly got a feeling that he should lay aon the bed.

Once his body hit the surprisingly soft mattress he sees that fog started to cloud the mirror, it was like that for a few seconds before it showed a boy laying in a hospital bed like him, but what was different was that he was covered in gauze and was barely recognizable.

The mirror showed a closer look at the boys face and that's when he noticed....

The boy was him! He was laying on that hospital bed! But that couldn't be, he was here alive well.

He started moving around, trying to get out but he couldn't, he slows down when the mirror shows a different scene.

It was an Attic with a weird rolled up blanket, the blanket unraveled and let out a boy, his face was a light purple as if some time had passed since he got any air, eyes swollen and body covered in different shades of black, blue, and purple.

Blood oozing out of a spot on his already blood stained shirt, it appeared to have shards of glass on it.

But Taehyung wasn't staring at those, he was staring at two bright red strings attached to the boys ring finger, as he stared at them the other started to fade and that's when he panicked.

No, he had to stop that from fading completely or being cut off, he just wasn't going to allow it.

He tried every way possible to get to the other side of the mirror but nothing was working so he thought of something that could just be a complete waste of time or would save their relationship.

He slept, tied to the bed like a lab experiment but he didn't care he just needed to save the two people who saved him.

They don't know this but before them he was lost, he didn't know what path to take and even considered being put in an arranged marriage and taking over his dads company.

He knew the world was too big for him to find his soulmate and hell they were two! For all he knows they are halfway across the world.

He gave up all hope of him ever finding love and getting back on his tracks, that was until one day his string acted strange.

It would grow longer, giving him false hope whenever he would follow it and there would be nothing.

But while walking down packed streets of Seoul he saw it again, it was longer than usual but shorter than when his soulmate was nearby so he got exited and stared as it became shorter and shorter until a pair of fluffy bunny slippers come's to view.

He looks up to see a boy with cute bamby eyes and a cute bunny smile to pair with it, he didn't know weather or not to be happy or nervous.

For the first time in his life he experienced the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach, it was just like how they explained it in books or movies but having felt it for the first time he didn't know how to deal with it and just felt like throwing up.

They didn't know how long they stood there and stared at each other but they didn't care, they both were captured by the others enchanting looks.

"Hey! Get out of the way will ya!" both were repeatedly bowing at the man and repeatedly apologizing for blocking the way and didn't stop until he was out of sight.

"Wow that's embarrassing" he chuckled making the other giggle "Hey you have a really cute voice you know" it made him feel good that he caused his soulmate to blush.

"T-thanks.." it became a staring contest once more before Taehyung asks a question "Would you like to grab some hot choco? its kinda chilly"

He agreed to the offer but asked to give him some time to change as he was only in his pajamas, agreed to both go inside the bunny boys small but aesthetic apartment Taehyung awkwardly stood in the middle of the living room.

Watching as the unknown boy laughed at him and told him to take a seat "I'll go get changed you wait here" he nodded still slightly shy about the encounter.

And they spent the night getting to now each other and building a friendship that would soon turn into a relationship.

That's the first time he actually knew what he wanted to do in life, he knew he wanted to be with this boy through thick and thin, through good and bad times he wanted to be there, comfort him and love him till his last breath.

He just wished that breath wasn't today, he still had to save his Jimin, his love, his life, his world.

If someone were to take at least one of the boys he wouldn't know what to do, his life revolved around them, he needed them by his side no matter what and He's going to make that happen.

_________________

I'm not that satisfied with this chapter, its great don't get me wrong its just that I worked so long on it and I think it could be better with how long it took.

Doesn't matter as long as you enjoyed it so please if you did show it cause that's where I get my will to continue, like Taehyung I was lost until I started wattpad, you guys are like my Jimin and Jungkook your feedback gives me the will to continue with this so please don't stop weather it be good or bad tell me so I can improve.