School

The three boys had just dropped off Yoona at Taehyungs fathers resthouse  which Jimins mom is staying in now.

"Kook, are you alright? You look kinda pale" Taehyung, who was the driver for today asked as he was concerned if Jungkook still had a fever.

Though he nods it could be seen like looking into glass that there was still something wrong.

"Im ok its just that Im worried for both Mrs. Park and Yoona. What if Jimins dad found them and planned of hurting them both"

By now the boys had reached the school parking lot but decided to have a talk before the first bell rings.

"Bun, we have cameras around the house and they have body guards with them all the time" Now Jimin spoke up, trying to finish this as quick as possible since he didnt want to be talking about his jerk of a father and they were also about to be late for class.

Sighing the youngest of the three nods and pushes the thought to the back of his head but it still lingered, making him have an uncomfortable, weird, cold feeling.

The feeling of uneasiness and that you wanna throw up, they all think that he's just paranoid so it must be true right?

'Right?...'
_____________
Ok so I decided to give you guys a little suspense ;)

Anyway what are your thoughts about Jungkook being "paranoid" about the situation?