Staying the night

The three boys were waiting for the food to be ready while playing on their phones and sharing laughs from time to time "Guys, I found this really cute lavender car seat for the baby" they all cooed at the thought of Yoona peacefully minding her business on her new cute car seat.

"Its really cute, how much is it?" Jimin scrolls a bit more in attempt to find the price, but ofcourse something so cute and wonderful isnt cheap "Aww I really wanted it for her but come on dont you think its over priced?"

While both Jungkook and Jimin agreed on just looking for a much cheaper one, Taehyung on the other hand went on his own phone and purchased it on his own, knowing that the two other boys just wont let him 'waste' that much money.

'Its not a waste if its for a good cost right? and my baby deserves only the best'

"Tae? are you even listening? The food is ready, I swear you have been spacing out way too much today" Taehyung snaps out of his thoughts at the sound of Jungkooks sweet voice and the smell of food filling the whole house.

"Oh yeah sorry, Ive just been thinking about whats best for Yoona is all" they both nod and walked out to the dining room, he took one last glace at Yoona who is peacefully sleeping in her crib.

"Jimin dear, you are so skinny do these two even feed you? You must be starving, here eat eat" Everyone watched as Mrs. Jeon forced food on Jimins already full plate.

"Mom! your embarassing me" they all laugh as Jungkook and his mom continue to argue about feeding Jimin better.

"Thank you for the food Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, we will take our leave now" Jimin bows politely and was about to go get Yoona, when Mrs. Jeon stops him "Its almost midnight, how about you guys stay the night?" they agreed then made their way to the guest bed room where Yoona is sleeping and where they are about to sleep in.

"They just want to be with Yoona longer, I should have known they were going to get attached this quick" Jungkook whispers as they got ready to go to bed.

"Kook, you got any spare clothes? Im pretty sure non of us want to be sleeping in jeans" He nods and opens a drawer right by Yoona's crib "Yeah I left a few clothes here before I moved with Taehyung"

He tosses a white shirt and black shorts for Jimin and a grey shirt with the same black shorts for Taehyung, he then grabs grey sweatpants and a grey shirt for himself.

After a few minutes the three boys are dressed and ready for bed, but just as they are comfortably cuddling a knock could be heard at the door "I am not going to get that" Jimin groans and took it upon himself to check who it is.

"Jimin, we want you guys to have this" he then was handed four matching white hoodies three of them were large enough to fit the three boys while the last one was small enough to fit an infant.

They all had words written on them, on the large ones there were words like Eomma, Appa, and Papa while on the smaller one, written in a light pink color was Princess.

"Its up to you boys who gets which but ofcourse Yoona gets the smaller" Jimins eyes start to get glossy at the cute matching hoodies in his arms "Thank you so much, this means so much to us"

Mr. Jeon notices that Jimin had started to get emotional so he went closer and took the boy in his arms "Jimin, I know that your a good kid and you wont bring the three of them to harm so Im trusting you to protect them with all you can"

"I will do my best Mr. Jeon"