Unwanted day

It was his death anniversary today, the death anniversary they wished never existed, the death anniversary no one ever expected to be this soon.

It's been 3 years, 3 years the two boys had to recover, piece by piece their making it but it gets harder every year when everything you've worked on to move on just gets crushed once again with one date they wished never came.

But nevertheless everyone is trying to hold themselves up, though not fully recovered the two boys made the life changing decision to get engaged and take better care of their daughter, Yoona.

They have not forgotten to remind Yoona every single day of her former father, Park Jimin.

Though he no longer walks this earth the boys think it's just as important to remind their daughter of her father.

Taehyung and Jungkook's best friend, lover, soulmate, their everything but now although moving on was still such a far thing to reach their everything was now Yoona, their light, their world.

Right now the said girl was writing one of her traditional letters to her Papa.

Though they do not have his ashes, since Mrs. Park insisted that she wanted her son to be with her when she moved to Canada, and the couple respected that decision although it was hard.

"Yoona baby? Your uncle's are here" Taehyung called the 2 and a half year old girl to greet her uncle's.

"Otay Appa, I'm done writing my letter to Papa" though having only been two and a half years old the girl already was very capable speaking long sentences, the only thing she carried that was childish in her words was 'otay' which everyone found absolutely adorable.

"Okay baby we'll lift it up with the balloon later ok? Oh and Grammy will be on Skype later so you can talk to her"
________________
Note:

Papa = Jimin
Dada = Jungkook
Appa = Taehyung
Grammy - Jimin's mom
Nana - Jungkook's mom
Grandma - Taehyung's mom
Pop pop - Jungkook's dad
Grandpa - Taehyung's dad
________________

"Otay, Appa where is Dada? Dada said he will help me clean my room so me and Uncles could play" They step out of Yoona's room hand in hand as they walk down the stairs.

"I believe that Dada's in the kitchen cooking so why don't I help you clean later?" They settle on that agreement and greet the rest of the guys.

"Uncles! Uncle Jinnie, Uncle seokie, Uncle Joonie, and Uncle Yoonie!" The girl bombarded them with hugs and kisses.

"Hyung's you guys came fairly early. Yoona, I'll go help Dada in the kitchen, why don't one of your uncles help you cleaning your room? Uncle Jinnie is and interior designer, I'm sure he would love to help you"

Taehyung dismissed himself from the others, giving them each a hug and asking how they've been before leaving to go see Jungkook.

"Kookie, the hyung's are upstairs with Yoona" The latter gave Taehyung a kiss on the cheek then continued making the tteokboki, Jimin's favorite "Tteokboki, minnie's favorite, he would always choose that whenever we went out"

They stared at the food in Jungkook's hands, both starting to reminisce the old times with the boy they were celebrating for, a celebration they both resented but had nothing to do to change the fact that their love one is no longer with them.

"I didn't want to say it to his face cause I would lose cuddle privileges but I do think he was rather obsessed" they share a both hearty and painful laugh, voices becoming hoarse as they tried their hardest to keep the mood up and not get upset by the bitter reality.

"Guys we-" surprised with the situation their vocabularies suddenly were emptied, tongue's drying like the desert.

"Guys..." they've seen these two at their worst and best trough out the past 3 years but this day has always been something they were never prepared to see no matter how many times they've seen it happen, no matter how many tears they've seen spew out of their eyes they would never be able to accept their loss.

"Oh hyung your here, where's Yoona?" they quickly wiped their tears like they never even fell from their shimmering eyes.

"That's what I wanted to tell you both, Jin Hyung saw you both crying in here so he wanted to take Yoona to the park" both Jungkook and Taehyung agreed "Okay then, is everyone going with them?"

"No only Jin hyung and I" they bid Hoseok, Jin and Yoona goodbye before continuing with getting the place ready for tonight.

~

Its been a few hours and the house was finally ready "Kookie I really think moving into a new house made it easier for us, not that much but it definitely helped" the younger nodded, in between Taehyung's large arms which engulfed him in a heart warming hug.

"It sure did hyung" They admired the work they did with the help of their friends "Well stop being a bunch of saps, we get it you guys bought a house and have a child at such a young age, stop rubbing it in our face"

A tired Yoongi complained, probably loosing his energy since his supplier, Hoseok wasn't around "Want me to call Hobi hyung for you?" Jungkook joked around, being flipped off by Yoongi which made them laugh even more.

It's safe to say that even at times like this they still can count on the boys to make them smile.

__________________
It's just a filler and a small peek on what's been going on after Jimin's death.

Again it's not the end of this book, I just hope you stick around until the end.