Name

It's been a week, a week since Jungkook left. A week that Yoona kept questioning her Dada about why they weren't at home, and a week since he couldn't answer anymore questions. He knew this was selfish of him to just push away his daughter because of the thought that someone might come back. Though he should be happy, he was afraid that maybe it was hopeless and that he was leading himself on. He was afraid that the reason Jimin didn't come back was because he was angry that he fell into that state because of Jungkook.

Those thoughts made everything worse, he felt even more guilty than he did the day everything fell apart. It was crushing him slowly and he didn't know if he could fight back anymore. He tried so hard to place the blame on someone else, that someone being Taehyung. But he knew the truth, knew that the older had no faults in this and it was just right for everything to be blamed and piled on him.

But he's just a person, so naturally he can't handle it all on his own. Which is why what he can't carry is being brought to either Taehyung or Yoona, which those two did not deserve. He's both a crappy Father and even more of a crappy fiance. He thought of just ending it all then and there, but he didn't want to have Yoona or his parents walking into his room and finding him dead. It broke his own heart to think that his loved ones were crying because of him. So he had to stay strong, if not for himself then for them.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Jungkook dear, dinners ready"

He got up with a grunt, not wanting to let himself go and just not care anymore. Once he opened the door he was greeted with someone he hadn't expected to be there.

"Taehyung?" He expected to be greeted with his mother's pity filled smile but rather he was greeted by a boxy one that he knew all too well.
"Surprise..?" Arms quickly wrapped around each other's bodies, feeling their warmth and presence.

His cheeks were wet from the beads of tears that were spewing from his eyes, it was all happening again. He was being a burden to him again.

A burden to his lover, soulmate, best friend.

"Kook, we should get down. Your mom made dinner" he wanted to, his stomach was grumbling with hunger but he couldn't let go. Taehyung's warmth was too comforting in this cold. He loved the smell of Taehyung's perfume when he got too close to his neck. Loved that even if he was practically crushing his lovers lungs he still didn't bother to pull away. Jungkook's love just seemed to boil even more and overflow in their hug. He missed this, occasional sweetness that they shared was what he needed. It was extremely comforting but they needed to eat, Yoona was probably waiting downstairs too.

"Okay, let's go"

~

They were on the way back home, with Yoona passed out in the backseat. It was a quiet drive, just the music filling the car as Taehyung continued to drive, keeping mind of the other cars. "Love, can you pass me my jacket" Jungkook reached into the backseat to grab the black leather jacket Taehyung was asking for. "Okay, now wear it. You've been shivering the whole ride" was he? If he was then he hadn't noticed. He thanked him and proceeded to hang the jacket on his shoulders, not being bothered to wear it properly.

The jacket was warm enough and the drive was smooth so he soon found himself drifting off to sleep.

But he soon woke up with Taehyung whispering his name and slightly rocking him "Huh? Are we home?" His lover nodded and ushered him to get out the car. Jungkook then noticed that Taehyung was carrying Yoona in his arms, which in a different case it would be Jungkook in Taehyung's arms. "Sorry to wake you love, I didn't want to wake Yoona up instead" he understood so he gave Taehyung a peck on the cheek to signal that it was fine with him.

This small gesture put a smile on the older's face, delighted that his soulmate was somewhat back to normal. He still had some recovering to do but it would be fine as long as he and Yoona were by Jungkook's side.

They were all tucked in bed now, with the couple snuggled up to each other, talking about things that happened in the past and how they were reckless back then. "Yeah and I remember when you got lost. Man that was tough, Jimin-"

Silence

Not one word was said as they realized what came out of Taehyung's mouth "I bet hyung freaked out" Jungkook tried his best to clear the tension quickly before it got worse. But it didn't work, Taehyung still had the hurt expression painted on his face. "Tae.. There's nothing wrong with saying his name-"

"Then why can't you Jungkook. You know damn well that Jimin doesn't blame you for anything so why can't you say his name!"

This was all true which made the words burn even more on his heart. Every single thing Taehyung said was true, but he can't bring himself to accept everything and just act normal. "I can't because it's my fault why he isn't here with us...it's you who know that best Tae" he didn't want this, didn't want them to be fighting because of him, because of their lover that they failed to protect.

"Jungkook, Jimin cherishes you with all he has. Which was why he isn't here in the first place, because he gave everything just for you, for us" right, he did that didn't he. Though he shouldn't have, he still did. He fought not for himself, but for them and here they were ashamed and making Jimin's fight worthless. It's embarrassing that they still aren't over all these emotions by now. Jimin must feel disappointed...

No, he never would, never could. Jimin was too much of an angel for that. They just can't accept that he isn't here to witness their growth and see Yoona now. His fight would have been worthless if he still didn't push through to the end.

___________________
Woah I'm on a roll!

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to comment, cause it makes me even more eager to write!