Sleeping knight

After spending some time just laying on the grass, thoughts scattered all over the place.

One whole speech only half way done, having so much to say but so little ways to say it.

Red puffy face with dried tears stained on his rosy cheeks as he stared at the clouds, squinting his eyes at the brightness.

Finally he got up with a grunt, dusting off some dirt on his pants and shirt "I'll be leaving now, thank you again for listening like always. I just wish you guys were still here to give me advice..."

He was really close to his grandparents, they were the ones who took care of him when his parents were working abroad.

They listened to all his rants, gave him the perfect advices every time, they also were the first ones to know he was gay.

So when they both passed due to a shooting in their neighborhood it broke him, took him years to recover from the tremendous heartbreak.

He spent the first few months crying all day and night until it turned into staring at the ceiling until he fell asleep, All the while still going to school.

When he met Taehyung he was almost recovering, with the help of his parents who were there for him all through out.

Taehyung moved to the same school as him, where he defended him from people who would call him an emo freak since he became almost always emotionless after the death of his grandparents.

Almost because that's when he developed this thing where he would fall into a younger headspace, which was the only time he had shown any signs of different emotions but they were still just hints of them since whether he was in little space or not his feelings would stay the same.

~

He arrived once again in the dreadful hospital, nervous and unsure of what to do or say.

He first went to Taehyung's room, feeling much more comfortable in there than in Jimin's since they still didn't talk yet.

"Kook-ah you really should speak to him, but for now give him some time to rest Ok?" He nodded.

"I'm planning on going to his room in a bit but I don't know what to say" Taehyung sighed, worried that Jungkook was over thinking things.

"You don't need to worry about what to say, even if you didn't say anything at all I'm sure Jimin would still accept you" it was hard to believe what Taehyung was saying especially when Jungkook knows he was the cause of this and Jimin was completely innocent.

"He would wouldn't he.. Well I better go see for myself" they both gave small smiles before Jungkook left to go see Jimin in another room.

The doctor gave him Jimin's room number a few hours back so he made it there pretty quick, with clammy hands and a dried mouth. He saw the same doctor who gave him the room number was just standing in front of the room, seemingly waiting for someone.

They both spoke and turns out that Jimin had just woken up not too long ago. He knew the doctor meant well and was just trying to ease the situation but it just made the guilty feel even more nervous and suddenly has the urge to throw up, mouth so dry that it feels like its filled with sand.

"I suppose you went here to see Mr. Park, I'll be on my way now" The doctor gave him a small pat on the shoulder as he left, probably noticed how nervous the younger was.

Twisting the doorknob ever so gently, Jungkook feels himself pause, cold hand stuck on the door handle. He encourages himself but when he started to push the barrier between them he stops again. He could hear his heartbeat and he felt as if he was his heart since he could feel himself beating, the experience weird but not a new feeling.

Knocking once, knocking twice and he bursts in the room with them locking eyes. Surprisingly all his nervousness just washed away like water rolling down his skin in the shower. Tears were once again forming around his eyes, his emotions not getting a break at all.

"Hi.." a small whispered voice got him sprinting to the other side of the room and throwing himself on the injured boy. Lips messily meshing together like clay, molding into one perfect piece. Hands roaming each others exhausted bodies like wild fire spreading with every brush of fingertips.

"Hey, I adore you" this brought him to a halt, Jimin was taking it slow.. This little bean was taking things slow...

Tears rolling down both their cheeks, lips making each other into one "I'm so sorry, please forgive me Jiminie.." the latter was confused, was this about the other boy slapping him? "Baby is this is about that slap the other day then its fine, as you can see its barely noticeable that you did anything" He laughed, taking the situation lightly without knowing the full story.

"Once you and Tae gets better and out of here I'll tell you everything" confusion and worry once again filled Jimin's mind.

"Taehyung? what happened to him? Was that why the car wasn't in the driveway?" Jungkook sighed and prepared for the worst.

"He got into a car accident.."

_____________________________________

Isn't it sad that when I don't post an announcement that a new chapter was uploaded in LOST IN THE CLOUDS, no one would even bother to read it.

Anyway I'm sorry for the delay of this chapter, I kinda didn't know how to go on with the story anymore but I think I'm just getting some writers block.