4

Lena
Next Day
I was currently trying to put the twins to sleep with the help of Stacy and Carter. "Are they hungry?" Stacy asked. "No, they just ate." I said. "Well then what is it?" Carter asked as he picked up Zhalil. "I think I know what's wrong with this one. He stank." He said making me and Stacy both laugh. "Hopefully you and Kelly don't have kids. Now hand me my stanky man." I said as I grabbed the baby. "Me and Kelly don't want kids." Carter said. "You know that's what they all say." Stacy said. "Well shit good thing I'm Carter and not them." He said making us laugh again. We heard the front door open and saw Aaliyah walk up the steps. "I'm home." She said as she peeked into my room. "How was school?" I asked her. "It was very interesting. Mr. Vincent was continuing his story about that war that happened and so me and my friends decided to do more research on it." She said. "What do you mean more research?" Carter asked. "Well, we did some research on it yesterday. Turns out the Malones won and they live here along with the remaining people of the Shadow Empire. We're still doing our research to find out how it started." Aaliyah said.

"Cut that research short. That's not something you should be looking into at all." Carter said. "But I like solving mysteries. It's not like I'm gonna join it or anything." Aaliyah said. "Exactly so why are you doing research on it? And why is this 'Mr. Vincent' teaching you guys about it?" I asked. "He said he was apart of it. He said the Malones killed their leader Michael and his twin brother Maximus." She continued. "Aaliyah, that's enough okay?" Stacy said. Aaliyah's face filled with disappointment. "Okay." She said before walking out the room. "Her teacher should not be working with them kids and even if he is a certified teacher, he shouldn't be teaching them about that stuff." I said. "It's okay, I'll find out what's going on tomorrow." Carter said before walking out the room.

Carter
Of course I wasn't going up to the school, so I made a phone call to somebody who would. "If she keep doing research like that, she'll find out everything." I said into the phone. "No she won't. If everything was easy to find we would've been locked up. Me and Dee going to find out what's going on and then I'm going to talk to Clevis. Any sight of Asia?" Jay asked. "Hell no, I believe she died with the others." I said. "Keep an eye out, for all we know is that she could be plotting against us." Jay said. "Aight I got you. Make sure to let me know what to do as well. Ima stay here with the ladies tonight to make sure they safe." I said. "Aight man I gotchu." Jay said before hanging up. I dialed Kelly's number and waited for her to pick up. "Hey Kelly, what did you say that lady name was who called you in for a meeting?"

Jay
"Your daughter is doing just fine in history so far Mr. Sanders. I'm not understanding why you'd want to speak with him." The principal said as she looked at me. "I want to meet all her teachers. Am I not allowed to see and know who's teaching my daughter?" I asked. I looked over at Dee who looked at me and nodded. "You're right. Here's her schedule." The principal said as she handed it to me. Me and Dee walked out the office and headed to her social studies teachers. "Excuse me, Mr. Vincent?" I said as I walked into the classroom. "Yes that would be me-" He said as he looked up. "I'm sorry, I'm not taking any parent conferences right now." He said as he tried to walk pass me. I grabbed him and held up against the wall. Dee closed the door and let the lil thing down to cover the window.

"So, you're the one teaching my daughter about the Shadow Empire?" I said as I got ready to punch him. "Please, I don't even know who your daughter is!" He cried. "Jay chill." Dee said as he heard keys jiggling. I let go of Cory and looked at him. "So, you're familiar with this Empire?" He asked trying to sound professional. "Cut the shit Cory, you know exactly who I am." I said. "Of course I do, you're the one that killed our leader." He said. "And I did it proudly. You're suppose to be dead anyway." I said. "You think I'd walk around knowing I was in the middle of a gang fight without a bullet proof vest? You know if I was you, I'd stay cautious in this school. There's Shadows everywhere here. Malone." Cory said. "We beat yall ass once and we'll do it again." I said before me and Dee walked towards the door. "Oh and by the way, it's Sanders." I said before walking out.

Cory
"Sanders?" I asked as I looked on my roll. I grinned and looked at her name. "Aaliyah Sanders." I picked up my phone and called our new leader of the Empire. "Hello?" She said. "So she is his daughter." I told her. "Well duh. I could tell who daughter she was just by looking at her. She looked just like Selena Cory." Tanya said. "How'd you know her and Jay would be together?" I asked. "Michael is my brother, you think he wouldn't tell me what that skank would do? Trust me, they're gonna pay for what they did to him and his twin." She said before hanging up.