20

Vanessa
I tried calling her parents but neither of them were answering so I did the first thing that came up. I went to Derek's house and banged on the door. "Yo what?" He asked swinging the door open. "Let me in." I said. "No, Liyah isn't here." He said. "I know that! Let me in!" I said. "Hell no! I'm not like that, and when she gets back ima tell her how you're trynna be in here with me alone!" He said. "Nigga I don't want you!" I said. "Aaliyah has been kidnapped! I was on the phone when it happened." I said. "What?!" He asked. "Can I come in?" I asked this time. "Why you say that the first time!" He said pulling me in the house and locking the door. "Okay firstly ew I just realized what you said, nigga you're my brother." I said. "Can we stay on one thing right now? Where is my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I don't know! I just told you she was kidnapped." I said. "Did you call her parents?" He asked. "I tried they weren't picking up." I told him. "Well I guess we're about to have our first brother sister mission. We need to find my girlfriend." He said. "Please don't call it that." I said as I followed him out the door.

__________________________

"Well her phone traced back to here." Derek said. "That's because this is the last place she was at. She dropped her phone." I said as I picked it up. "Wait I'm getting another notification about her location." He said. "Her watch. She still has it on." He said as he searched up the location. "She's.. leaving town?!" He yelled. "What?! That's impossible they just left here!" I said. "Who are these people? Did you hear a name?" Derek asked. "All I heard was Regina and Albert, that's it." I told him. "You think her mom would know something about them?" He asked. "I doubt it. They're complete stranger, all Aaliyah said was that they're horrible people." I told him. "We need to find her and quick! Come on while I still have her location." He said as we rushed back to the car and drove off.

Lena
"I have a missed call from Vanessa, I need to see if everything is okay." I told Mama Linda as I walked off. I tried calling her back but no answer. "That was quick." Stacy said. "She didn't answer. I need to go pick up the twins from the daycare, I'll call tomorrow." I told them. I hugged them both before leaving. I tried calling Aaliyah but she didn't pick up either so I called Asia. "You heard from Vanessa?" I asked her. "She told me she was going over to hang with Derek and Liyah. Other than that no. She hasn't called." Asia said. "She called me but didn't answer when I called back and Aaliyah didn't answer when I called her either." I told her. "Hold on let me check Nessie's location right quick." She said. I had got into my car and started it. "What the hell?" She said.

"What?" I asked. "It says Vanessa is heading towards Droat Street." She said. "The hell she doing over there?" I asked. "I don't know but I believe that's why they're not answering." Asia said. "Look stay where you're at, I'm coming to pick you up so we can go get them." I told her. "Already ahead of you." Asia said before we hung up. "This girl has done lost her ever loving mind." I said as I pulled off.

Jay
"What now? We went searching and Vincent is nowhere to be found." Seth said. "We depart now and come back tomorrow." Clevis said. "Anyone heard from the women?" I asked. "Stacy said  they did what they had to and all went they're separate ways. They found Tanya, sent a message, and left." Dee said. "Okay I have to go. Lena is probably home tired with the twins." I said before leaving. Once I got in the car I called Lena to see what happened. "Hey you home?" I asked her. "I need you to go and pick the twins up from the daycare." She told me.

"Why?" I asked. "I can't do it today. Me and Asia are heading to Droat Street." She said. "What the fuck why? With each other?" I asked as I pulled off. "Yes. Neither Aaliyah or Vanessa is picking up their phones. Asia said Vanessa told her she was going to hang with Derek and Liyah and when Asia tracked Aaliyah's phone it said they were heading to Droat Street." She said. "Why?" I asked. "If I knew do you think I'd be wasting time driving down there?" She said. "Okay look, I'm going to get the twins but after that I'm coming with you." I said. "No, you're going to stay with them. Me and Asia got it." She said. "You sure?" I asked. "Jay just go get the twins, I got this." She said before hanging up. "I love you too." I said before putting my phone down.

Aaliyah
My hands were currently tied down and my eyes were blind folded. "Let me go!" I cried. "Please! I didn't do anything!" I was in pain. My wrists were hurting and my head was aching. I was cold and starving. "Please just let me go!" I yelled. "Shut up!" Albert yelled. "No I want to go home!" I yelled. "You are going home. We're your grandparents our home is your home." Regina said. "No it's not! You're evil! Leave me alone!" I yelled. I tried to untie my hands but couldn't. I kicked around the back of the van. I moved both my hands at the same time and attempted to pull the blindfold down. Once I got it down I looked out the back window.

"Where are we?!" I yelled. "Close it off Albert." Regina said. Albert pressed a button that closed the back of the van away from the front. I looked out the window and noticed there was no cars behind us. "Where are we?!" I said crying. "I need to get out!" I said. I looked around to see if I could find something to get this rope off my hands. "I really hope this latch works." I said as I put both my hands up to it. Not only did it remove the rope but it opened the door. I assume they noticed the back door opened because they stopped the van. I didn't wanna wait to see what was finna happen next so I jumped out the back of the car and just ran. I didn't know where I was or where I was going but I couldn't stay in that van.