16

Jay
I was just looking at her. She was gorgeous. We were watching a throwback Disney movie and of course she knew almost every song. I never noticed how much of a little girl she was at heart. And her singing voice was amazing. "I'm finna go to the bathroom, I'll be back." I said as I stood up. She looked at me and nodded before placing her attention back on the screen. The moment I got into the bathroom I called Carter and Dee. "I'm so nervous to ask her man. I don't wanna ruin this night. It's going smoothly." I told them.

"I say go for it. What's the worse she can say?" Carter asked. "Well she could say no and then all would fall down and-" "Okay I get the point Dee." I said growing annoyed. "Hey you okay in there?" Lena asked as she knocked on the door. "Is that her? Tell her I said hey." Dee said. "Who is that?" She said through chuckles. I opened the bathroom door and looked at her. "Take a wild guess." I said. "Hey guys." She said into the phone. "Okay I got to go we was watching a movie." I said before hanging up. "Did they call you?" She asked. "Umm yeah, I was totally not nervous." I said making her laugh. "Mhm." She said smiling.

Tanya
"This just gives me more power." I said as I looked over at Vincent. "They think I don't know she's playing me." I said. "Or maybe she really is on our side." Vincent said. "Well there's only one way to find out right?" I said smiling. "She'll be over in soon, and I have just the trick to see if she's really with me like she say she is." I said.

_____________________________

"So, Dee's your cousin?" I asked her. "Yeah but he doesn't mess with me like that. Never really did." Asia said. "That's good then. That way you won't feel bad for our next thing." I told her. "Which is?" She asked. "I need you to kill Dee and Carter but before you do, I want you to send a message for me." I said smiling. "What is it?" She asked. "I'm pregnant."

Jay
I looked over to Lena who was fast asleep. She was beautiful. I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I pulled the covers back and laid her down. I kissed her forehead and covered her up. I wanted to get in the bed with her but I grabbed a blanket out the closet and was about to make my way out the door. "You leaving?" My heart damn near melted. I turned around to see her. She was rubbing her eyes and yawned. Her voice was soft and babyish. "No, I'm just going to the sofa." I told her. "I'm cold." She said as she looked at me. I smiled at her and put the blanket back.

I took off my shirt and pants and got in with her. I wrapped my arm around her and felt as she snuggled under me. I kissed her one more time before going to sleep with her.

Lena
I turned over and looked as the clock read 12:27. "Oh my God, I'm late." I said as I jumped up out the bed. I turned on the shower water and got my work clothes and took me a quick shower. After doing a quick morning routine, I rushed downstairs and saw Jay standing in the kitchen. "Why didn't you get me up?" I semi yelled at him. "Because I wanted you to get some rest. I already called Carter and told him you'll be there when you wake up. Calm down, it's your business you show up when you want to." He said as he walked over to me and kissed my head.

"Liyah called today too. She said her and her friends are going to the movies tonight." He said. "What time?" I asked. "Round 9. It's okay, Dee and Stacy are gonna be far behind watching them." Jay said. "Now here's your breakfast and go have a nice day at work. I'll carry your coffee out for you." He said as he handed me a plate. He walked me out to my car and put my coffee cup in the holster. "Call me when you get there baby, I love you." He said as he kissed me again and closed the door. I didn't know what to do at that moment. I opened the door and yelled back, "I love you too." He waited for me to pull off before going back in the house.

Last night he made me feel the way he use to make me feel. He made me feel wanted. Same thing this morning. I don't know, maybe he is changing for me. Maybe he's truly sorry.