28

Jay
"Run that back. Did she just say she was pregnant?" I asked. "Yes. She did." Lena said sitting up. "And you knew?" I asked. "I found out today. I did." She said. "When did this happen?" I asked. "When I went to the movies with him a couple weeks back." Liyah said. "So you lied to us?" I asked. "No, we actually went to the movies." She said. "Oh so y'all having sex in the movies? Around all those people?" I asked. "We were the only two in there." She said. "So just because y'all were alone that meant have sex?" I asked. "I'm uncomfortable." Liyah said. "Okay, this is too much for one day. Liyah go back to your room." Selena said.

"What about us?" Vanessa asked. "You can go back there with her but Derek gon stay in here." I said. "Jay." Lena started. "I'm not going to hurt him, just wanna talk. Step outside." I told him as me and Seth both walked out. "So, you got my daughter pregnant?" I asked him. "It was an accident. I didn't mean to." Derek said. "What do you thought you could just raw dog a female and not get her pregnant?" Seth asked. "That wasn't our first time." Derek said. I grabbed him by his shirt and jacked him up. "How many times have you had sex with my daughter?" I asked. "This was our third time I swear." He said. I dropped and shook my head. "How you gon take care of a baby?" I asked him.

"The same way I take care of myself. I told you I've been on my own since I was 12. Paying my own bills, buying my own food. I might not be fully prepared for a baby but I'm prepared for something." Derek said. "My daughter is 15. She's 15, how is she gonna take care of a baby?" I asked. "She will have my help. She won't be doing this alone." Derek said. "You damn skippy she won't." Seth said. "Look man I'm sorry. I didn't know I was gonna get her pregnant. It wasn't planned." Derek said. "Just make sure you take care of my daughter like you say you it." I said brushing past him and going into the house.

Lena
"Well, since we're letting off news. My mom wants to move me to Chicago. So I don't grow up around here any more than I've already did." Vanessa said. "What?! You can't leave you're my best friend. I can't do this without you." Liyah said. "It's not my choice. My mom is the one moving us." Vanessa said. "Don't worry, I'll talk to Asia and see if I can get her to let you stay." I said. I got up and walked into the living room where I found Jay sitting there, crying. I sat beside him and pulled him into my arms. "We have to leave from here." He said. "What?" I asked. "We can't stay here Selena. It's too many bad memories." He said.

"Yea but there are good memories here too." I said. "The only good memories I have here Selena is meeting you. Having our kids, and proposing to you. Everything else is terrible." He said. "Well, where do you have in mind?" I asked. "How do you feel about Atlanta? Aaliyah can finish school there, the twins can start school there. Aaliyah can start her clothing line. There's a lot of opportunities out there." He said. "We can even get married out there." He added. "That all sounds good but what about my business? I don't have a manager over them." I said. "Give them to Kelly. She's been your assistant for so long now I think she deserves to be the manager." Jay said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"That's a great idea baby." I told him. "When do you plan on moving?" I asked. "Give me a month. I have to get everything planned and make sure the down payments on the house are made. We have to make sure the house is straight. So give it bout a month." He said. "We're really about to have a new life?" I asked as he sat up. "We're really about to have a new life." He said nodding.