Lena
Later that night

I was back to where I had started from. My old home. My broken home. I looked around the house. Even though it was remodeled, I still remember what it looked like before. All my pictures were still up on the wall, even the ones of Michael. "I'd never think that we would've ended up like this. I did all I could for you, I cooked for you, I cleaned for you. Clothed you, fed you. And I couldn't even get a single thank you. I spent days in and days out crying m. Wondering where did I go wrong and what could I do to fix it. I tried to even bare a child with you and what was my gift in return? Nothing. I received nothing from you but certified hate Michael! I didn't do anything to deserve this! I loved you! With all my heart, and you used it against me. You used my love for you against me. I hate you Michael, but another part of me still wishes you were here but different." I broke down as I fell to my knees. I don't know why, but Michael was always at the back of my mind. Maybe Jay was right, maybe I'm not over him.

________________________________

Jay
Next Day

"Oh my God. Oh shit." Tanya moaned as she hopped up and down on me. What? I'm single and don't owe anybody any loyalty. I laid her down on her back and went in on her. We locked eyes as we kissed. I can't lie, Tanya was bad as shit. We both finished at the same time, and laid down. "I should've got with you the day we met." She joked as she kissed my lips. I smirked and looked at her. "Why didn't you?" I asked her making her blush. "You we're with someone else at the time daddy." She said. I licked my lips and grabbed her by her neck. "Do it." She said as she looked at me. I was about to kiss her again until we were interrupted. "Yo Jay you it's a ... aye woahhh." Carter said as he and Dee walked in the room.

"Boy what the hell?" He asked. "Man damn." I said as I got up and pulled my shorts up. "I'll see you later daddy." Tanya said as she put her clothes back on and left out the room. "Dawg what the fuck was that? You cheating on Selena?" Dee asked. "No. We broke up yesterday." I said. "And you already fucking another bitch? What happened to proposing to her?" Dee asked. "Took it to the pawn shop this morning and bought Tanya a bag." I said. "You did what?" We all looked in the hallway and saw Stacy standing there. I was looking at her, she was looking at me. We were looking at each other. "You pawned the engagement ring? And you're sleeping with Tanya? The lady who was taking care of Aaliyah at the adoption center? Jay what the fuck." She said.

"Look, me and Lena aren't together. I can do what the fuck I wanna do." I said. "I came to get her clothes but I'll leave them here. Maybe your lil trick will want them. I'm telling Selena." She said. "Tell her. She can't get mad." I said. Stacy shook her head and walked off. "Bro how could you do that? You were just talking about marrying her and now you act like you don't even care about her." Dee said. I looked at him. I do still care about Selena but I also have needs that need to be filled. "You know, if she finds out about this she's gonna see you as another Michael?" Carter asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "We came in to see who care was outside but nevermind." Dee said as he walked out. "Aye man look. We been boys since preschool man, I've saw you get your heartbroken and go straight cold hearted but Selena fixed your heart and made you whole again. Sad to say but I'm disappointed man. Thought you would've changed for better." Carter said. "I'm not the villain, she's the one who's still missing her ex husband." I said.

"You know, just because she wants to keep her daughter away from the life she lived doesn't mean she misses him. Not everybody is like Jada." Carter said as he walked out the room. I wanted to punch a whole in the wall. Was I wrong for sleeping with Tanya?

Lena
"Where are you going?" Stacy asked as she walked in my room. "I'm going to get the twins and fix things with Jay. We got into a bad argument last night and I wanted to make things right before it ended the relationship." I told her. "Ended? Girl Jay said it ended last night." She said. I dropped the shirt that was in my hands and looked at her. "What?" I asked. "Yeah. Dee and Carter caught him in the bed with that Tanya lady who works at the adoption center. Not only that, he was gonna propose to you but after last night he took the ring and pawned it so he could buy her a new purse." She said. My heart broke into millions of pieces. "No, he wouldn't do that. It was just one small argument, we didn't break up over that." I said as tears came from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Lena." Stacy said as she grabbed me and hugged me. "No, you did the right thing by telling me." I said as I wiped my eyes. "Look, if you want me to get the twins I will." She said. "No. I'm going to get them along with my clothes that I left." I said. "And what about Aaliyah?" Stacy asked. "She's coming with me. I'm her mother." I said. Stacy nodded. I grabbed my keys and she followed me out to my car. My mind was racing with so much now. How could he? After all that talk about him doing this to save me or him doing that to save me, he turned around and hurt me. I couldn't even drive myself. Stacy had to drive because I broke down behind the wheel. Another heartbreak.