Lena
"What are you doing here?" I asked her wishing she would just leave. "We heard about Michael, we're sorry for your loss baby." She said. "You haven't been in my life for I don't know how long. What do you want?" I asked firmly. "We came to make up for lost time." She said. "We?" I scoffed. "You made me give up the child your husband got me pregnant with but yet expect me to Wanna make up for lost time with you? You and Albert can get out my building." I said. She took a step back and looked at me. "Selena, Albert is your father." She said. "He hurt me. No father would have ever done what he did to me to their daughters. None! Albert is not my father and you are not my mother Regina. Now get out before I have you escorted." I said before slamming the door in their face.

Jay
"So, you say you have kids?" Tanya asked. "Yeah." I said. This date was boring as hell. I thought Lena would have walked into here by now but she ain't show not once.  "Hey you wanna call it a night?" I asked Tanya. She looked up at me like she was disappointed. "I'll pay and all. I'm just not feeling tonight." I told her. "Oh, okay." She said. She got up and walked out the restaurant. I paid for the dinner and followed her out to the car. I dropped her off home and went home myself.

The house was quiet. No music playing from Liya's room. No twins crying. No Lena and Stacy laughing. Nothing but silence. I went up to my room and took a shower. I got in my bed and put on some movie on Netflix. One part of me wanted to text Lena and talk to her. The other part wanted me to call Tanya up and get some head. "Man what the fuck is wrong with me." I said as I wiped my face with my hands. I leaned over and oriented the drawer that I kept the engagement ring in. Y'all really thought I was gonna pawn it? I say shit to get up under others skin. But this time I went a lil too far.

Lena
I was currently turning the food off when I heard the doorbell ring. I wiped my hands off and went to see who it was. The minute I opened the door o regretted it. "Selena?!" She shouted. "The fuck you doing on my doorstep?" I asked her. "My daughter gave me this address and said her friends mom invited us over for dinner." She said. "Who's your daughter?" I asked. "Ms. Henley! Welcome. Hey Nessie." Aaliyah said as she came rushing to the door. "You have got to be kidding me." I said as I let them in and locked the door back.

_________________________

"So after everything that's happened, you still stayed?" Asia asked me as she helped with the dishes. "I should be asking the same thing. That doesn't go there!" I snapped as I snatched a plate from her. "Listen, I know we didn't start on exactly good terms. But can we put that behind us? For the sake of the kids? They're practically best friends." Asia said. I took a deep sigh and looked at her. "Fine. The glass plates go here." I told her as I pointed to a cabinet. It didn't take us long to finish up cleaning the kitchen. We sat down in the living room and talked for a good minute. "I know we said we were gonna put things behind us but I can't help but ask. Has Aaliyah ever asked you about the Mafia?" She said as she looked at me.

I looked at her for a moment before asking. "She has actually, why?" I asked her. "Nessie has been going on about how she wants to find out what started it and who were the leaders and so much more. All I do is brush the topic off or start a new one but I'm afraid she's gonna find out everything." Asia said. "I've been feeling the same about Liyah. Me and Stacy told her to stop doing the research but you know how teenagers are. They think we're being mean to Em." I said. "I just don't want my baby to get hurt you know?" Asia said. "Yea she's my adoptive baby but I wanna protect her. God knows how long she's been in that adoption center. I want her to be able to trust me." She said.

"You think they'll be mad with us if they find out we're lying to them about this whole Mafia and Empire thing?" I asked. "Yes. Which is why I wanna tell Nessie so bad about the awful things that took place but then again I don't want it to backfire. What do you think we should do?" Asia asked. "I'm not sure myself. I can't even believe we went through that. We were there. It happened in front of our eyes. Sometimes I still see it happening." I said. "Me too. Have you seen Malcom? I haven't seen him since the whole thing went down." Asia said. "No. I haven't seen Malcom, in fact nobody has." I said. "Maybe he wanted out of the whole gangster life thing." Asia said.

Tanya
"The only way I can get to her is through you. Cousin in law." I said as I paced the room looking at the man woman in the chair tied down. "Bitch you're gonna regret this. When I get out this chair-" "When you get out this chair you will be in a body bag floating alongside the river." I said with a giggle. "Now tell me, where the hell does she stay?" I asked as I squatted down in front of him. "I told you, I'm not telling you anything." He said. "You would think that months of being beaten and fed so little that you'd crack." I said. "My family comes before anybody." He said. "If that's so how come they haven't been looking for you yet?" I asked. "You don't know them. They are looking for me and when they realize who have me it's off with your head and presented on a silver platter." He said.

"Is that so?" I smirked. "Cory I would like to send a letter to the Malone Mafia." I said. "What do you want it to say?" Cory asked. "I've been captured. Tell them where you're located or they'll kill me." I told him. "They know how I talk and write. They wouldn't believe that." My shemale said. "And sign it, Malcom." I said with a grin.