19

Lena
"Ladies you're coming with me. Fellas will follow Clevis, nobody will be left behind do I make myself clear?" Mama Linda asked. We all agreed and got ready to leave. Before we could go we heard a rattle on the door knob. "It's just me." Malcom said as he walked in. We all ran to him and see if he was okay. "I'm fine I'm fine. I just need a shower." He said. "What happened? How long did they have you?" Stacy asked. "Ever since that shit went down. The only way I made it out is because I remember I keep Bobby pins in my hair. So I freed myself, I had to fight off Vincent but I got away." He said. "Okay, then what?" Clevis asked. "They're looking for Selena. I know they're entire plan. All of it." Malcom said as he started to explain.

_______________________________

"I'm sick of this shit. This constant back and forth. Lena they want you so bad then go to them." Mama Linda said. "What?!" I asked. "Just you and Tanya. By yourselves. Go find her, don't worry Stacy has your location. We'll know your whereabouts." She said. "How do we even know where she is?" I asked. "It's Tuesday, she's at work." Stacy said. "We're gonna drop you off but stay close behind. I nodded and grabbed my phone and purse. We were driving to the adoption center where Tanya worked.

We pulled up just in time. Tanya was just getting out of her car. "Remember, stick to the script." Mama Linda said as I got out. "Tanya?" I said walking up to her. "Selena. This is unexpected. Wait, no it's not. I remember you fighting Asia in your own office over Michael. So what? You're coming to fight me and my baby?" She said smirking. "Cut the shit Tanya we all know you're not pregnant." I said. "Do we? Do I need to show you me and Jay's sex tape?" She said opening her car door. I closed it back and pushed her away from the car. "Excuse you." She said. "I'm here bitch. You wanted me right?" I said looking her in her eyes. "Here? Are you crazy?" She asked taking a step back. "Yes, I am." I answered.

"But my baby." She said. "Oh bitch me and you both know there's no baby in there." I said pushing her the ground. "Security! Freeze!" I turned around to see a guard standing behind me pointing his gun. "I looked at him and looked back at Tanya. "This was your last and final warning bitch. Stay away from my family and if Vincent takes one more step towards my daughter I will kill him." I said before walking off. I walked towards the car and got in. "What happened?" Mama Linda asked. "The guard came out but I made sure my message was clear." I told her. "Good. We need to find Aaliyah, make sure she's okay." Stacy said.

"She's with her boyfriend. She's okay." I said. "Good, meaning today will go as planned." Mama Linda said.

Aaliyah
"I've been meaning to ask, how have you been since finding out who your dad really was?" I asked. "I've been the same really. Nothing major." He said. "Really? I would've been asking for questions if I found something like that out about my father." I said. "Jay doesn't seem like that." He said. "Well Jay isn't my biological father. Him and my mom are just together." I said. "Well, do you know who your biological father is?" Derek asked. "It's a long story." I said. "I got time." He said. "Well um, my mom was raped by her father....my grandfather. She doesn't talk about him or my grandma. I never met either one of them either." I told him. "I'm sorry that happened to her." He said. "It's okay. Can't reverse the past can we?" I said.

"We should go for a walk. Get a breath of fresh air." I said. "You can go ahead, I'm gonna stay here and clean up a bit." Derek said. I nodded, grabbed my phone and left out the house. I called Nessie so I could have somebody to talk to. "Where you going?" She asked. "Just walking around really. We should meet up." I told her. "I can't. Caught up in books right now. You know how my mom is." She said. "Speaking of moms, I was pose to call mines after I woke up." I said. "Excuse me." I turned around and saw a man and woman standing behind me. "Yes?" I asked. "Who's that?" Nessie asked. "I don't know." I said stuffing her in my pocket. "Do you know who we are?" The lady asked. "No." I said. "We're your grandparents, Regina and Albert." She said.

My first instinct was to take off running but they started to run after me. "Leave me alone!" I yelled at them. I knew what he did to my mom and I refused to let him do it to me as well, so I kept running. It didn't take long for them to catch up and grab me. "Let me go!" I yelled. "No, listen. We're not gonna hurt you." The man said. "You're lying! I know what you did to my mama!" I said. "Aaliyah what's going on?" I heard Nessie say. I forgot she was in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and tried to run again but the lady wouldn't let go of my arm. "Where are you going?!" She yelled. "Liyah who are they?!" Nessie asked. "Two horrible horrible people!" I shouted.

"All we ever did was love your mother! But if that's what she's calls us then so be it! She wants horrible, I'll show her horrible!" She lady said as she and the man both grabbed me. "Let me go! Stop!" I said I as tried to fight them off. "Nessie call my parents! Please!" I said before they made me drop my phone. After while I couldn't see anything. As if I had went blind.