27

Jay
We stood outside the building armed. We watched as the women unloaded. "Today is the day, we put a end to the mafia and empire drama. Today is the day we get justice for our loved ones. Today is the day that we say goodbye to each other. I love you all." Clevis said. "Ready...fire!" He yelled. The minute we started shooting, bullets came flying back at us. I took cover along with Dee. "I don't know why but for some reason I didn't expect it to be this many people firing back at us." He said. "Well what did you expect?" I asked him. "Not this." He said. We continued shooting. Once I was out of bullets, I snuck my way to the truck to grab another weapon.

But once I left the truck all my strength left with me. His body was laying there cold. Laying in a pool of his own blood. "It was fun while it lasted, I love you bro." I said as I gathered the courage to finish off what I was doing. I let off multiple shots, killing whoever was in my way. "Jay lookout!" I heard as I looked up. I saw Vincent standing there. "I've been waiting on this. To get rid of you." He said. "This isn't a road you wanna go down Vincent. Drop your gun and forget this all happened." I told him. He laughed and took his gun off safety. "I'll never. Today is the day I finally get Michael's justice. Any final goodbyes?" He asked. "No." I said. He smiled and all I heard was two gun shots go off.

I looked to see Vincent laying there on the ground and Stacy standing there with a gun in her hand. "They killed him." She said breaking down. "They killed Dee." She said. I nodded and looked at her. "I know. But we can't just stand here and mope, we have to do what he would've wanted us to do." I told her. She nodded her head and walked towards me. "This one is for you." She said as she pointed her gun to Tanya who was walking towards the building. She let off 5 shots instantly killing her. Afterwhile it got quiet. Me and Stacy looked around and saw each one of our loved ones dead and gone. "I love you mommie and daddy, forever and always." She said. "Jay, Stacy look out!" We heard. We turned around to see two of the Shadow Empire people standing there, following behind them was Seth and Carter.

"We're not going to shoot." One of the guys said. "Thank you. Thank you for freeing us." He said. "We're willing to leave all of this here if you guys are." He said. I looked at Seth and Carter who had their weapons pointed. I lowered mine and nodded my head. "Let's put it behind us." I said. The two guys nodded and walked away. I walked over to Dee's body and knelt. "I love you bro, forever and always." I told him. "Come on Jay, we gotta go home." Carter said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and stood up. Me, Carter, Stacy, and Seth all got in the van and drove off. The ride back was silent. We were all devastated. The people we loved the most were now gone.

__________________________________

I explained to Selena everything. She was wrapped in Stacy's arm crying. She lost her family today. The family that protected her. The family that took her in. The family that loved her. "I'm so sorry." She said. "All of this was my fault." She said. "No, no it wasn't. Everything has an expiration date and it was time for that old mafia to expire." Stacy said wiping her eyes. "What happened today, is a sad and tragic piece of our history we will look back on. But we can't sit around and mope for the rest of our lives. We have to move on. The damage is done. The drama is out the way. The only thing now is to live our lives." Seth said.

"I agree. We will never speak back on what happened on today. If anyone asks, we'll act as if we never even heard of the Malone Mafia and Shadow Empire. Today was a tragic day but it is also a beginning to a new start. I have to go let Kelly know im okay. But to each one of you, I love you and enjoy life." Carter said before leaving. We were all sitting in silence until we heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Stacy said as she went to open it. "Hey is Aaliyah in?" I looked up to see Vanessa and Derek standing there. "I just wanted to apologize to her." Derek said. "For what?" I asked. The room got quiet. "Aaliyah!" I yelled calling her into the room. She came in and stopped when she seen Derek. "Liyah I wanted to apologize to you." Derek said. "Again, for what?" I asked. "Im.... Im pregnant."