18

Lena
"I know you fucking lying." Liyah blurted. "Liyah!" I said. "Oh sorry, I'm gonna find a bench for me and the twins." She said as she pushed their stroller off. "Hey baby." Tanya said as she walked towards us. "I'm not your baby Tanya." Jay said. "Did you get my message from Asia?" She asked. "What message?" He asked. "I'm pregnant." I instantly looked at Jay then back at her. "You're what?!" I asked. "Pregnant. You know, carrying a baby in me." She said. "Jay, talk." I said trying to keep my cool. "That's impossible. I didn't nut in her, I swear I didn't." He said. "You did. Remember? Saying that I had the best pussy you ever been inside." Tanya said.

At this point I was ready to just punch her. "Bitch you have 5 seconds." I said trying to not hit her. "What? Asia didn't tell you? Considering you two are friends now." Tanya said. "She is not my friend, she is an associate and the next time I see her, she will be dead." I said. "Nobody is dying baby chill." Jay said grabbing me. "No, you know what? I'm going to follow my daughter and my twin babies before I go to jail for attempted murder and murder." I said walking off.

Jay
"There's no way possible you're pregnant Tanya." I said. "Well I am. What are you denying our child?" She asked smirking. "You're sick." I told her before walking off. "Only in the mornings." She said before walking away laughing. That's just not possible. There's no way possible Tanya can be pregnant. By me..

Malcom
This bitch would wait 18 chapters later to add me back in the script but anyways. I was currently in Tanya's basement. It stank down here. I had one hand cuffed to a hook on the wall and the other free. My phone was locked away in a box and keys were MIA. "Anybody in the hallway!" I yelled. "Shut up." Vincent said as he walked in here. "What do you want?" He asked. "I NEED a bathroom." I said. "You can hold it til Tanya comes back." He said. "Bitch you want me to shit on this floor?" I asked. "You want me to blow your fucking brains out?" He asked. "Ouu, perra, tienes suerte de que no guarde nada en mi cabello." I said. But then I realized. "¡Oh espera! Guardo mierda en mi cabello!"

"What?" Vincent said. I reached in my hair and pulled out a Bobby pin. I picked the lock on the handcuff and let myself out. "Impossible!" Vincent said. "Nah, bitch. It's possible." I said. "I don't give a damn how gay you are, I'll beat your ass like a nigga!" Vincent said. "Well like my good mama use to say, ¡Me golpeas el trasero, es mejor que lo golpees bien porque cuando me levante tu trasero es mío! You beat my ass you better beat it good cause when I get up yo ass is mine!" I said charging at him.

Stacy
"Well, what was said when you went to meet her?" I asked Asia. "She said she's pregnant. I don't know true it is but she wanted me to relay the message." She said. "That trifling bitch." I said. "She also wants me to kill Dee and Carter so it'll be easier to get at Jay." She said. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "See now the bitch done really fucked up." I said as I grabbed my phone. I sent a group text to my family and they were here in under a minute. "Now, what happened?" My daddy asked. "Tanya wants me to kill Dee and Carter. Of course I'm not gonna do that but that's what she wants. She also claims she's pregnant by Jay and I don't believe that." Asia said.

"That bitch is gonna get what's coming to her. Any insight on Malcom?" Seth asked. "He's in her basement, she wouldn't let me see him though. She said it's too secret and only her workers were allowed down there." Asia said. "Her basement? That bitch got nerve!" My dad said. "This is getting out of hand. First it was the teacher for Aaliyah, now this? I'm getting tired of it, this needs to end now." My mama said. "Linda is right, it's time we officially put an end to this Shadow Empire once and for all." My daddy said.

Lena
I was blowed. Furious! I was so upset that I didn't even realize my damn babies were crying. "Ma you okay? You've been pacing back and forth since you walked over here." Liyah said. "I'm fine Liyah." I said grabbing Zhalil and bouncing him so he could stop crying. "Give Zamia her pacifier so she can stop crying as well." I told Liyah. I noticed Jay walking over here and I turned away. "Lena listen." He said. "Jay I don't wanna hear it." I told him. "She's lying. You have to believe me when I say, I didn't get her pregnant." He said. "So she's just making this up? Huh?" I asked. "Did you forget who we're talking about? Of course she's lying." Jay said.

"Why? Just why Jay. Of all females, you chose her." I said feeling all that anger coming back. "Hey hey hey, you just forgave me for that Lena don't go back." He said. "You're right. Look that's just unexpected okay? You promised me that it was just us and our family. Now it's us, our family, and you and her family." I said. "No, it's not." Jay said. "Liyah, take the twins to the car." He told her. She grabbed Zhalil out my arms and put him in the stroller before walking away with them. "She's lying okay? I know she is." He said. "Yeah and what about Asia? The bitch was just in our faces the other day now she's with Tanya?" I asked.

"Asia is doing some underground work for me and the guys. She knows what to do and how to do it. She's with us baby. I promise you she is." He said. "What if Tanya is pregnant? Then what?" I asked. "Look at me, look at me. There is no what if she's pregnant. I know she's not. Now let's go, we have to drop Liya off and meet the others at Clevis house." Jay said. I nodded and followed him. Whatever info Asia has better be some good shit, or else I'm going to find Tanya myself and get rid of her.