1

Santana's POV
In Lima, Ohio, where I live, there are two types of people. The first type are the ones who work a 9-5 job, or spend the day at high school, come home and spend the night having a takeout in front of the TV. They spend their sorry lives pleasing others, and their idea of fun is getting drunk at a party or hiring a stripper.

The other type of people is my type of people. We live life to the full. We're rich, and have money to burn. My Papi knows every nightclub owner in this city, and I've never had to buy myself a drink in my life. As long as people keep buying the drugs, I can keep this life. My Papi has all the money he needs. I think.

I don't really bother with caring about the money. If I ever ask about it, he just says to enjoy not having to worry about it. So I do as he says. I buy myself a dress, go out dancing and come home with a girl. Or 3 . My Papi knows that I'm a lesbian, and he's actually really supportive. More than my mom, that bitch hated me.

My Papi divorced from her when I was 5, and I chose to live with him. I came out to her 5 years ago, when I was 14, and she said that she never wanted to see me again. That was fine by me, I never liked her anyway. So now it's just me and my Papi living in our mansion just outside Lima. Plus I have my apartment in the city for when I have company.

Money might not be able to buy happiness, but it sure does solve a lot of problems.

Brittany's POV
I have two sides. One side is the side that people see if they meet me during the day, when I'm out on the street looking for recruits. They see a nice blonde, innocent,young girl,  probably at college or visiting family. I play along with it, acting stupid and like the dumb blonde everyone expects me to be.

My other side is dangerous. It's the side that has got me to where I am right now. It's heartless, and wants to be the best. That side is my true personality.

I don't let people get in the way. If they say too much, or nothing at all, I get rid of them. Or I take something they love, or need. It's child's play, really. I've built up my gang from nothing, unlike most of my rivals. Their gangs were passed down in generations, gradually getting more powerful. Not me.

I guess everything started when I was 14. My parents were both drug addicts, and we never had any money. So I started stealing things, shoplifting, breaking into houses. I would never take much, just enough to last a week, and I never left any trace. One night I met another girl, doing the same thing as me for the same reasons. Her name was Quinn. She had got her leg stuck in a window while stealing a TV. So I helped her out, and a pact was formed between us.

We began to split everything between us, evenly. I taught myself how to fight, and began to do it in bars all over town. People would bet on the winner, and I would end up winning every time. I earned respect, even though I was a 16 year old girl with barely a penny to my name.

I began to get followers, people who would do what I asked when I asked. But I had real friends too, who helped me out in different ways. Sam showed me more fighting skills. Mercedes rewired all the computers we stole so that we could hack into banks and get more money. Mike could break into houses almost as well as me, and we gave each other tips. Tina was some sort of chemistry genius in high school, and could make up fake drugs and pills from the most basic ingredients. Kurt and Blaine were our awesome gay power couple. They made us outfits that got us into Lima's high end clubs faster than you could say Lady Hummel. Finn was just a lovable idiot who didn't have many brains but was crazy protective over us. Artie hides the drugs in his wheelchair and gets them into the clubs without being caught Puck was one of my closest friends, during the day he was a bodyguard for one of my top drug lords but his loyalties were with me.

And then there was Quinn. She had been with me since day one, and we were really close. And yes, we hooked up quite a lot, but there were no feelings. Fro the start, we clarified that sex wasn't dating. Being in a job like this means that you can't get close to normal people. Quinn's a lesbian, and I'm bi. I would do anything for her, and she's the same with me. I love her, but I'm not in love with her.