3

Brittany's POV
Quinn unbuckles her seatbelt and straightens her dress. She looks stunning. I'm dressed in black jeans, a black tank top and leather jacket with converse. But I've done my hair nicely, so that I could still pass for a young girl on a night out.

Q-"So this is it. I'm looking for a small Latina, very rich?"
B-"Yes. Here's a picture of her."
Q-"She's cute, but not my type. But that won't stop me. Do you have the pills?"

I reach into my pocket and bring out a capsule. In it are two pills, which dissolve when put in a liquid. If looked at with the naked eye, they could pass for aspirin. But instead they're a strong sedative, and can last for at least 4 hours. Tina could make these with her eyes closed, and they're still to fail us.

Q-"So is that me ready? Can I go?"
B-"One more thing. Put these on so I can see exactly what's happening."
I pass her a hearing device which I can speak to her through, and a small camera that will clip onto the front of her dress. Both are unnoticeable, and Mercedes made sure that they were the best quality. I help Quinn put them on and then smile.
"Let's go"

Santana's POV
I pull up at the club and park my car around the back. The doorman nods as I walk in. The music is blaring, and it gets louder as I open the door. I'm met by a wall of sound and the smell of perfume and smoke. The club is busy as ever, the bar even busier.

I push my way to the front of the bar and order a drink. The place is full, and I can barely see in the dim room. As I rest my back against the bar and survey everyone, I feel like I'm being watched. I turn my head to see a pair of hazel eyes looking at me.

The owner of the eyes is hot. And not 'nice looking hot'. As in 'I want to fuck you now' hot. She's blonde, and tall. The gold dress she's wearing lets me see every curve, and her hair is curled down one side of her face. She winks and starts to walk over. I look her up and down.

Q/L-"Wanna do shots?"
S-"Sure. What's your name?"
Q/L-"Lucy Fabray. You?"
S-"Santana Lopez. I've not seen you around, you new here?"
Q/L-"I'm visiting a friend, but she couldn't come tonight. More fun for me."

She laughs a little and I laugh with her. Then we're silent before the barman serves our drinks.

Two hours later
Santana's POV
I'm totally drunk and it totally rocks. Lucy is awesome, she keeps buying me drinks and dancing with me. I can totally see us hooking up tonight, she hasn't taken her hands off me at all. But the room is starting to spin and I'm getting really dizzy.

When Lucy notices that I'm a bit out of it, she whispers in my ear.
Q/L-"Are you okay? Do you want me to call you a cab or something?"
S-"No I want you"
Q/L-"Santana, I don't think that's a good idea. You're really drunk, it's not right. But I'll go back home with you in the cab, if that's okay?"
S-"Sure Lucyyy"

Before we leave, Quinn buys us both one more drink. We raise them in a toast.
"To hot girls!" Then we drink them. I finish mine and stand up. Barely. The floor seems to disappear out from under me, and Lucy catches me.
Q/L-"Woah, slow down. I'll take you out front."

I can only nod and let her lead me away, as I try not to pass out.

Brittany's POV
This couldn't be going better. I've watched everything from Quinn's body cam, and damn she's good. Santana's totally under her spell, poor little princess. She has no idea what we're about to do.

Puck calls me from outside the club.
P-"Pierce, you there?"
B-"Yeah. Ready to go in?"
P-"Sure am."
B-"Good luck."

I can see through the van window. Puck walks in the entrance of the club, and for a minute I can't see him. I tap Finn on the shoulder.
"Nearly your turn."
He nods and we both wait a while longer. Then Puck appears again, with Quinn. Between them they are holding up someone who can only be Santana. She's totally out of it, her feet are dragging on the ground and her eyes are half closed. Quinn's playing the part of a drunk girl well, but I know she won't have drank much. Same reason I don't do drugs, her parents were alcoholics and she never wants to be that way.