CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33

Lorcan’s Pov

RIGHT after Perkin leave. Lumapit ako sa kanila. Umupo ako sa isang single sofa. Si Colt at Desmond naman ay magkatabi silang  umupo sa kanan ko. Si Rap ay nanatiling nakatayo na may hawak na brown envelope.

"What is it and why are you so serious?" I asked them. No one answer, but Rap rummage the envelope on his hands. Then he withdraw the pictures on the center table. What the f*ck!

"What's the meaning to this." I tried my utmost best not to burst.

"What is that?" Rap mocked me. "I just wanna remind you, your plans. Your goal, your objectives, moroon."

I gritted my teeth.

"Raphael don't meddle with my business-"

"F*ck you, Lorcan! Don't meddle with your business? Screw you! But we're also part of it. From the start of the plan, we are part of it. How the f*ck can you say that when we are part of the business!" He shouted.

"Rap calm down we talk about-"

"You shut the f*ck up Colt." he screamed and pointed, Colt. "You know this first, but you never told us and now look what happened to our dear friend." Then he glared at me.

"Just let him. Lorcan has plan and always remember Rap he still the boss here." Desmond butted.

"You're all are d*mn idi*ts! Can't you see it. Our boss is smitten! It's crystal as f*cking clear that he forgets his true intention and agenda why that Clayton-"

"Don't cuss at him!" I l boomed. "You better not speak ill of Clayton, Rap."

"Just! Wow!" He sarcastically said.

"Rap please we cannot talk properly if you are enraged." Colt injected but Rap didn't listen to him.

"F*ck you, Lorcan!" But instead, he cussed me again.

"And what is it to you, Rap! It's my life and you don't have to-"

He cut me off. "D*mn it! Did you forget why that Clayton is here!"

D*mn it! This is maddening!

"It's my choice so back off, Marcet." I hold a bit more of my patience for him.

"You know what, Lorcan. I thought this plan of yours will success. I thought you would.win.this.battle. but look at you now, so f*cking smitten with that d*mn guy. I thought you would never fall for him. I thought it was just part of the plan, so I let you in your craziness. I'm so dissappointed, Lorcan."  He emphasizes.

"Like what I said it's my choice so f*ck off." malamig kong sabi sa kanya. This is infuriating me.

"F*ck you! You wasted the years of waiting and planning for this assh*le! From the very beginning its crystal as clear that you'll be just using Clayton to lure his father. From the very beginning you know better that it was for revenge! From the very beginning you know it was a play idi*t!" sigaw ni Raphael.

And that's it, all the patience that I am holding get out of my hands. My hands are shaking! I wanna punch him this time, but before I could stand the door opens and Clayton came in with red eyes. Based on his expressions he heard us. He heard us. I stand and call him, but he did not listen. I step my foot to come near him, but in just one step he stopped me.