ch3

"Damn it brat! When are you gonna connect that geezers eyes to your Astral realm?!", says the so called Drona, and my self proclaimed master. "Oh C'mon, you haven't even helped me to enter my Astral realm yet!", I retorted.

       It's been a month since I set out with this guy for so called training a forest I don't know where. We stayed in a hut and the living condition was not the best to say the least. Atleast the food supplies were adequate. My guess is, this guy, who seems like a space mage  goes to town to buy our supplies.

        He said inorder to use those eyes as my own, it needs to connect with my Astral realm so as to consume my mana. But so far, I have yet to enter this realm. Meditating with atmost concentration is required to sense this realm, and when you awaken an element, we are able to enter the Astral realm by sensing our element. But right now I'm a blank page with no idea how to even sense this state.

     An Astral realm, or spiritual consciousness, is where star dust is present. In a stardust, exist seven stars, and by connecting these 7 stars, we are able to cast a level 1 novice spell. By expanding star dust, we strengthen our stars and the stars mutate, giving us level 2 and further level 3 spells. After level three, a mage can breakthrough intermediate stage and become a intermediate tier mage and awaken their second element. An intermediate mage or mid tier mage, possess 1 star cloud, within which, exists seven stardust, which intern possess seven stars. That is, a total of forty nine stars.

    Rest can be explained as we go on. Because right now, I'm trying to focus on the spiritual consciousness but it's getting harder and harder with this old geezer, one step away from his grave, who is cursing me for not being able to. "You old fogey, shut it, I can't concentrate!", I yelled. "Is that how you talk to your teacher", he debated. "If you call yourself a teacher, then atleast help me enter my spiritual consciousness. I haven't awakened yet, remember?!".

     "You haven't entered your spiritual consciousness yet?", he questioned in surprise. This guy....

     "Fine, just open your right eye while concentrating", he said while placing a palm on my right face. I tried again. My vision was black. But I could feel something seeping in through my right eye. That when I saw it, a light coming through a tunnel. I'm not saying I'm dead or anything, I could see a small dot of light which gave me a feeling I have never felt before, a complete calm sensation.

     I focused more on the light. I pictured as if I'm moving closer to it, the closer I get, brighter the light. Once the light completely blinding my vision, all I could feel was a bliss, a sense of freedom. Then, as the light died out and my vision cleared, I saw it, a seemingly endless black space with no light or stars. Wait, there was light. A small dot of light, which seemed to be fading away.

    I quickly used my consciousness to connect with that dot but i could barely hold the light from fading away. I don't know how much time has passed but I was able to prevent the light from fading away but I was exhausted and fatigued mentally.

     I exited that dark space and came back to reality. First thing I saw my teacher, sleeping right in front of me, sitting on a chair. Was this old man watching over me here all night? I looked out and saw it was almost dawn. Wow, I meditated all night!

      "So you are awake", I heard Drona's voice. "Yes teacher", I said slowly. "Finally accepted me huh", he chuckled.  Well it was true. Although this guy seemed unreliable, he did help me out which was a great help! But I can't understand why it took him a whole month to do so. But let's not pursue what's not important.

      "I managed to enter my spiritual realm, and managed to hold an orb of light within it. My geuss is, that is the connection I have with this wierd right eye", I spoke of everything that I remembered while teacher listened carefully and nodded. "Excellent deduction and good progress. I guess all you need is a little push. Now all you need to do next is to connect the magic left within the eye to your spiritual realm"