Could you Stop Flirting?

"Are you sure Ms. Mu knows who this guy is?"

"Oh, she does. To the point of annoyance, probably ", Ashwin replied with atmost confidence.

"How do you know that, if you have never met her?", Akansha asked, doubtfully.

"I have my ways", Ashwin replied.

Akansha was smart enough to understand it was not something he wanted to share, but it was still intriguing.

"Wear this ", Ashwin took off the locket he was wearing and passed it to Akansha. "It will warm you up. Don't lose it "

It was a magic heat device, that warms up the wearer. Although it didn't have any other feature, it still sold for two lacks. His mother had to spend two-third of her full savings to by this equipment. Although Ashwin would have stopped her if he knew, his mother never informed him till she finally gifted it.

"I am an ice mage. I don't get cold"

"Yeah, but you are not a fire mage who can dry her clothes. I don't wanna be labeled as a pervert again", Ashwin spoke, averting his gaze.

Akansha quickly grabbed the locket, and turned around before wearing it. "Pervert...", she muttered. Her face had a ting of redness.

"Oh come on!", Ashwin groaned. He got up and walked out of the cabin. Even though the boat was tilted, it was straight enough to walk, so he didn't find it difficult.

"Where are you going?", Akansha called from behind.

"Giving you some space, after all, I am a pervert, aren't I?", Ashwin said, and jumped onto the boulder below.

'Now, let's look for 'that's?"

...

"Captain, the wrecked ship Boulder is at site! An you got to come and see this!", and officer holding binoculars yelled.

"What did you see?", capt. Kumar gazed through the binoculars. But he was left speechless.

Before his eyes, were the fried and floating corpses of more than twenty demonic sharks, while the warrior rank sea monster was seen with it's upper jaw and face sliced off.

"Quick, find them and get them on board!"

...

With that, both Ashwin and Akansha were rescued. They didn't seem too injured, except for the fact that Ashwin had most of his clothes torn and his skin burnt and bruised.

They were asked for how they managed to kill the sea monsters, to which Ashwin replied that he riled up the Jellyfish, with no explanation of how he did it. No one asked any further, since even Akansha refused to speak. But they could assume that he used his lightning at close range of the Jellyfish, since there was no other explanation for how he was so burnt. It was considered a miracle that he was still alive.

They returned back in two days, where the Goenka clan were waiting by the port. Not wanting to engage in any more of those interrogation and to not interact with a powerful clan, Ashwin sneaked away using shadow magic, while everyone were focused on Akansha.

...

The Class allotment was decided. Ash and other toppers were placed in class 1. His rank was still second, right after Akansha.

His evaluation by the Navy wasn't particularly bad, it was too good actually, almost perfect and exactly as Akansha's evaluation, with values like courageous, decisive etc. But he had something additional to Akansha's evaluation.

'The intern is extremely reckless'

This additional point was the cause of his score being 'almost ' perfect and not perfect.