prologue

"Go and sit on the bed."
I heard a manly voice speak from the dark corner of the room, the hazily light lamp was not enough to light the big ass room.

He came forward and stood near the night lamp. Though I wasn't able to see his face, his body was visible. And I haven't ever seen someone like this. He was hot. No no not just hot but the hottest man in the world.

Alluring veins were visible as he forwarded his hand to take a sip of his drink.
That Adam's apple moved when he took a big gulp of his drink.
I so wanted to touch it.

Aarna, are you horny? 
Must be the drink? Or is it because of the fine piece in a tailored suit?

"Do as you are told to do."
I don't know how but my legs followed his command and I went directly to bed.
I could feel his eyes on me.

What the hell you are doing Aarna?

Yup, it's not me. It's alcohol.

I swear.

"remove your clothes." He ordered.
What!?
Wait a minute, did he just tell me to remove my clothes,
yes, he ordered you to remove your clothes.

"Sorry?"
I asked with questionable eyes but I don't think he was able to see my face because the room was dark.

"Don't make me repeat."

"Actually, I think you---."

"Didn't your agency tell you the rules? Let me rephrase it, the first rule was not to speak until you're asked to do and the second was to do as you are told to do. clearly, you failed to follow both. Now do as you are told otherwise you will be punished.'

Agency?
Rules?

Oh, God. What the hell is going on here?
Where the hell did I bring myself into?
Did that waiter tell me the second floor or third?

"you need to---" but he interrupted me in between.

"I said do not speak until you are told. Didn't your manager tell you the rules?"

manager?

"I think you are inviting the punishment."
He came and leaned towards me. He was so close to me. I could smell him.

And I saw his face.

Ladies and gentlemen, Bhagwanji has took his fine time to create that face with manly, thick stubble. Coldest eyes I had ever seen, burning with desire. The desire for me. And I knew there was some misunderstanding. But Man If I want to clear it.

My body was yelling at me to not open my mouth instead pretending that you are the woman he was waiting for.

And for a few minutes, I gave in.

See Alcohol, not me.

"I asked you a question little one."

He took a step and erased remaining  distance between us. I could feel his intakes of air.
So serene unlike his face.

Aarna leave.
Leave.

Nope, my legs couldn't move.

He moved his hand on my neck. And that passed jolt of desire all over my body. Just a damn touch was stronger than anything I have faced.
' N -no' I Stuttered. I the Aarna Patel was Stuttering.

"Your actions speak otherwise."
He said while holding my neck. There was a tingling feeling between my legs.

"I can hear your heartbeat. And it's so fast. As if I am affecting you in so many ways."